1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

S4 Forge pulley remap

coullstar May 28, 2019

1. coullstar

coullstar Registered User

I have bought a Forge pulley to fit and have been looking at remap options.

There are a few companies that Ive had info back from but just wondering who people have used for remapping once they have fitted their pulley and any feedback.

Anyone used Revo? Looks like the pulley diameters are only 0.45mm difference so the Revo tune should work as well. There is a local place Ive used before that does Revo and also has RR to check everything.

Other options are MRC and Mark at Brotek (Shark) at the moment. All pretty much same price to be honest including the gearbox map as well, MRC and Shark do require a bit of travelling with pulley fitted and also a full day out of my time which is hard to do at the moment, Revo one is 15-20min away.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. RyanJonS4

RyanJonS4 Drive It Like You Stole It

Where are you based?

4. coullstar

Near Aberdeen.

5. coullstar

So no one else has fitted a Forge pulley then......

6. Ginge247

Ginge247 Registered User

I have the forge pulley with a custom tune done by Richard Martin at Automotive solutions. Car goes well, not the highest figures out there but I don't want to destroy my clutch.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

7. RyanJonS4

There’s a spot in Scotland doing MRC tunes now, DH automotive. May be worth giving them a shout

Sherv likes this.
  8. Deo

Deo Registered User

Hi mate, what sort of figures have you got with your tune? I have a custom map with the forge pulley, and not that impressed with it. I haven't had it on a rolling road yet, but was thinking about revo. Got to have a new clutch first lol

9. Ginge247

Ginge247 Registered User

I dunno if this is gunna work but I've attached my graph. I have noticed a difference from stage 1. View attachment K15WHT S4ST2.pdf

10. Deo

Deo Registered User

Cheers for that. The figures from revo stage 1+ aren't that much different from yours just some more torque. Need to get mine on a rolling road before I fork out £700 +vat

11. RyanJonS4

Who did your tune?

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Lemonski

Lemonski Registered User

Chris Harris seemed pretty impressed with the Revo remap he did that time on his S4!

What is the name of the place near you that does the Revo remap and has a RR?
    I might be interested in that, especially as its not a million miles for me too ;-)

Forge pulley may have to also be on my xmas list...

Ginge247 likes this.
  14. Ginge247

Ginge247 Registered User

Yeah I asked them to keep an eye on the torque. I've got the Sachs xtend clutch in so I could probably handle more but I'd rather not go through having a clutch fitted again

15. coullstar

Lee, its a place called MB Garage just north of Aberdeen. Used to be the guys from Wallace Performance who were in Aberdeen. They have been Revo for a while and its just so much more convenient. Got the pulley today but having more thoughts on selling the car as well though...….

16. Deo

Deo Registered User

Ecomax in Peterborough

17. SteelCity-G

SteelCity-G Registered User

Any of you fellas recomend where to purchase the forge pulley kit,does it come with the fitting kit or has this got to be bought separately.

18. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep

Buy it directly from Forge, comes with the pulley and a new belt. They do sell a tool to help remove the old pulley but it's sold separately

19. SteelCity-G

SteelCity-G Registered User

Cheers mate nice 1.:icon thumright:

20. weekenny

weekenny Registered User