S4 exhaust on se Tdi

IRONy_MAN

IRONy_MAN
Reaction score
Hi all as the title says I m just about to have an S4 exaust fitted to my a4 se tdi. It might sound dumb but better ask than sorry if anyone knows with facts that this should be ok as a swap? I ll keep the dpf in place and basically I ll get half back exaust pipes and boxes plus the quad pipes. Not really sure if my whatever sensors will complain or other boost related issues might occur. Any help will be much appreciated as always. Adi . If this is not the place for posting this I aplogise and I don t mind if my message is moved on proper section..if there is one. Thank you

I previously had a custom exhaust, same set up as S4, on my A4 b8 SE, the car ran with no issues, scanned via VCDS regularly and no related faults ever appeared.

There are some pics in A4 B8 pic thread if you want to troll through it, it's been 3 years+ though since I had the car.

JG

I previously had a custom exhaust, same set up as S4, on my A4 b8 SE, the car ran with no issues, scanned via VCDS regularly and no related faults ever appeared.

There are some pics in A4 B8 pic thread if you want to troll through it, it's been 3 years+ though since I had the car.

JG
Cheers I ll have a look. Adi

Reactions: RS5 JON