S4 exhaust flap controller?

Spaceman_RS3

Reaction score
anyone found anything for this yet?

Poss to early but wondering if it would be worth it for when I'm on my own for some extra noise.

Hope my car hurrys up.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Daggerit and Keef
Would be nice to know about this actually...

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Thundercliffe81
Not something I've had chance to have a look at. Had very little time to spend on or in the car for anything other than work of late. Need to give it some TLC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Not something I've had chance to have a look at. Had very little time to spend on or in the car for anything other than work of late. Need to give it some TLC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Summer is coming up. I might get it done for then. Can't be too hard to keep that valve open. Might speak to @DeanoC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try them unplugged when I get it tho to see the noise diff

I swear there was 2 when i looked under my demo? Electric ones not vacuum activated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Like this. I guess it works like the 135i. Light throttle both closed, dynamic and mid throttle RHS one open, full throttle the split pipe one opens.

Id start with the RHS first
94c94da7915489e26fa19b9e1483cbc0.jpg

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Spaceman_RS3
Like this. I guess it works like the 135i. Light throttle both closed, dynamic and mid throttle RHS one open, full throttle the split pipe one opens.

Id start with the RHS first
94c94da7915489e26fa19b9e1483cbc0.jpg

May need a walk through/talk through haha.

Have a look in the right hand right tip and see if it is open or closed when the car is off

Someone had mentioned that the only pipe getting dirty was the offside, inner, pipe. That would fall in line with this and the valves usually staying closed...

Someone had mentioned that the only pipe getting dirty was the offside, inner, pipe. That would fall in line with this and the valves usually staying closed...
Yes and look at any launch video. Electric valves are a bit more of a faff than vacuum ones but still should be easy enough.

Reactions: Daggerit

Yeah I remember seeing that post too.

Reactions: Daggerit