S4 bumper radar grills

El_Me

A4 Avant /B9/ - 2.0 TDI
Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade front bumper radar grills which look plain and out of place on 2016-2018 s-line in my opinion.
Problem is I can find all sorts of grills but not the one I'm looking for so I need your help.
Part number is very welcome. :)

I got these on my s-line:
AUDI-A4-B9-S-LINE-PRAWA-LEWA-KRATKA-8W0807681F

And I want these. I saw them on S4, and some random 2019 A4:
AUDI-A4-09.jpg
AUDI-A4-08.jpg

They should be compatible by the looks of it...

I can find those for non S-line version.
And they say in the title "for an S4", and in the description: fits A4 2017-2018 non S line.

This fella got them on his 2017 A4 in the US:
108125121-310128653446786-5996138647710071152-n.jpg

And looking deeper in his thread I found it here. Under fitment it says A4 and S4.
I would take them black or chrome, don't care. Now let's find them cheaper and Europe friendly.

I saw them on Aliexpress. I cannot post a link as I was using the app but 4 sellers had them. Cheapest for £72. I was looking at getting them before but they only seem to sell them in the matt black plastic rather than gloss so I went with the ones that have radars in them as they were all gloss. They do sell the non s-line in gloss though. I was considering spraying them with gloss varnish. Make sure they are for the S-line bumper as majority of them are for non S-line.

Last edited:
Last question... how much of the bumper do I have to take apart to get to them?

You don't needs to take the bumper off. However they are not the easiest to remove. I used soft plastic trim removal tools. Start from the end closest to middle of bumper and then top and bottom. It's good to have 2 or 3 of the tools so that if you undo one clip you can leave that tool there and carry on with a second in a different place.

You don't needs to take the bumper off. However they are not the easiest to remove. I used soft plastic trim removal tools. Start from the end closest to middle of bumper and then top and bottom. It's good to have 2 or 3 of the tools so that if you undo one clip you can leave that tool there and carry on with a second in a different place.

I got a few of those toos.
Sounds to me like you attacked it from the front and I thought removing a wheel arch will get me there easier.

Is it too much to ask for a close up picture, preferably of both, so I can decide between OEM and Aliexpress? :redface new:

It would be easier to unclip from the inside but first you have to get inside which takes some work. I try to get a picture taken. The quality is what I would have expected from audi original. Mine are made from the gloss plastic like the made RS grille.