S4 brake badges

SI-W85

Reaction score
Can anyone on here tell me where I can get the badges that go on the front Callipers I am having my S5 brakes refurbed and the pins have snapped on the back of the badge that go in the calliper, so figured I may as well replace with S4 ones?

s5 caliper badge part number: 8T0698221
s4 caliper badge looks like a different connection though, doesnt have the 2 plugs behind, google image: 8E0615269

Reactions: SI-W85
The part number above for the S4 badge on a B8 is wrong, that is for a B6/ B7 car. Thanks for posting the S5 badge number though as I used that to find the S4 part number.
The part number for the B8 S4 badge is 8K0698221.
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...arratny-the-discoloration-on-the-caliper-logo

They look to be pretty expensive though, Stoke Audi list the part number but against a description of a spring for around £30. looking on line I would suspect thats what they are each.

Karl.

woops.. I did think it was odd it was so different :p Glad you got the right one, sorry for any confusion

Manda and Karl tha ta brilliant thanks :) where do you find these numbers lol also £30 each is a bit much but I need them so it hd to be :(

Manda and Karl tha ta brilliant thanks :) where do you find these numbers lol also £30 each is a bit much but I need them so it hd to be :(

Morning,

Did these fit okay? I've just collected my S5 calipers after refurb & paint & are getting fitted to my A4 tomorrow.

So I've just ordered a set of S4 badges (8k0698221) hoping they will fit the S5 Calipers, hopefully you can clarify?!

Thanks in advance. Gareth.

Hi Gareth sorry I didn't get round to doing it as sold up before hand. I'm sure they will though as part calliper a are exactly same just different badges.

Hi Gareth sorry I didn't get round to doing it as sold up before hand. I'm sure they will though as part calliper a are exactly same just different badges.

Thanks for the reply, I took the plunge & ordered a set of S4 badges from Lincon Audi this morning, collecting them tomorrow before getting my S5 calipers fitted.

Cheers.