S4 B9 Milltek downpipe

Llynchmobb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I have the blue beast in today for the Milltek downpipe install - will post some footage if interested after its complete!

Reactions: Kondax and Daggerit
Out with the old....

F949EA80 C63F 4439 AFA0 1CCCB222F4FC

In with the new!!

AF353C90 20C3 4791 850A 01EEA8110845

Reactions: Kondax
No error codes currently but with this one I've heard there aren't any so touch wood..

Anyways.. here is an in cabin sound of the exhaust.
Ill get some outside at the weekend.

Reactions: Terminator x and Kondax
Holy crap that sounds amazing!! If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost?

Thanks buddy, the sound for me is perfect now and thankfully I didn't need to remove the res to achieve it. No drone :)

Cost was £1400 fitted.

£1400 is a steal. I need to stop coming to this site, I keep getting influenced by people to spend money haha!

I'm going to have a look into it. Your car sounds amazing with it even with just a video from inside. Hope you enjoy it!

Tell me about it :tearsofjoy:
1st of August and the ECS intercooler and charge pipe kit arrives.. but I think after that, there isn't much else to do until someone unlocks the ECU's.

I would like to stick the Kohlefaser Luft-Technik intake on + a turbo muffler delete, but insurance have said a big fat no to a FMIC unfortunately.

I don't personally think there's much hope on the ECU being cracked to be honest. It's been years now with no progress. I'll probably have a different car before it's ever figured out unfortunately. Shame really, because I think the car has so much potential

hang on... there's a turbo muffler delete for the S4??
I've done it on my Mrs S3 but I didn't know there was one...

ECS, #3162698 supposedly fits the S4 but haven't bit the bullet to order it yet

Interesting.. has anyone confirmed that it fits the S4? if so.. then its going to happen :tearsofjoy:

Does it do away with the primary and secondary cats that were in there before? Will it pass MOT emissions checks?

Looks great though!

I am confident the ECUs will be cracked, just takes time, the B8 CREC ones took ages too!

I would like to stick the Kohlefaser Luft-Technik intake on + a turbo muffler delete, but insurance have said a big fat no to a FMIC unfortunately.

I don't personally think there's much hope on the ECU being cracked to be honest. It's been years now with no progress. I'll probably have a different car before it's ever figured out unfortunately. Shame really, because I think the car has so much potential

I wouldn’t bother telling insurance about the FMIC they don’t know there *** from there elbow and would think it’s standard.

I wouldn’t bother telling insurance about the FMIC they don’t know there *** from there elbow and would think it’s standard.
I would do that but given I've already asked them about a quote with a FMIC I don't think I should risk it

Tell me about it :tearsofjoy:
1st of August and the ECS intercooler and charge pipe kit arrives.. but I think after that, there isn't much else to do until someone unlocks the ECU's.
Not likely though as they have been trying for years!

Re the downpipe I've heard it is a ballache to do + will you have to change it out again for every Mot? Sounds ace though tbf.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Not likely though as they have been trying for years!

Re the downpipe I've heard it is a ballache to do + will you have to change it out again for every Mot? Sounds ace though tbf.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Think you can get two different versions - one that will pass emissions test and one that won't. So depends on which one he has.

Also @Llynchmobb any idea of how much power you're pushing at the moment? I'm guestimating around 430~ bhp.

The one I have includes a single high flow cat which should pass emissions fine therefore no need to remove for MOT time.

@terminator x - not sure bud, I’d have a stab and say about 430 yeah.

As promised.. a small clip outside the car, hope it does it justice :thumbs up:

Well damn that's incredibly convincing! Sounds so good, now I'm going to have to find some spare cash :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Llynchmobb
Milltek 200 Cell downpipe is the best mod I've bought for the S4, even a college with a c63 says it sounds good!

Reactions: Llynchmobb and Kondax
Re Upshifts, I don't run the DTUK box higher than map 2 -1 now. I think the high flow downpipe hits boost targets so much faster, it overshoots on gear change making a big BRRRAP!