1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold S4 B8 big factory spec plus huge stage 2 spec MRC 501ps!

Dwight Clayton May 18, 2018

1. Dwight Clayton

Dwight Clayton New Member

hi all so below is a brief description of my Audi S4 2011 for sale

My only reason for sale is to essentially split some of the money towards a track car as I now fancy getting into doing more track day stuff! So not really in any rush and if I don’t get the right interest I’ll probably just keep her as I do love her to bits!
    Firstly the factory spec and history

Mileage 63k
    Standard S4 spec ie auto lights, wipers, trim zone climate, cruise control, heated electric seats, full closure remote etc
    Full Audi service history including recent brake service (RS4 brake service) and new mot plus 4 brand new tyres Yokohama advance sports! Also brand new Bogwarner gear box fitted approx 18 months ago by Audi at a cost of 9k with new up to date revision as early s tronic can be a weak point on these cars I’m lead to believe so peace of mind there!

Super sport bucket seats in full black leather
    Bang & Olufsun
    Audi drive select throttle/steering options
    Sat nav plus
    Parking plus with reverse camera
    Flat bottom steering wheel with extended paddle shifters
    Lighting upgraded to facelift spec internal and external
    Facelift gear selector

Modifications
    Majority of work had been undertaken by MRC
    MRC stage 2 package including software; stage 2 pully; intake; filter and modified housing
    MRC charge cooler/radiator/ pump upgrade with independent expansion tank and feed
    Full B8 RS4 brake conversion 6 pot front calipers with wave crossed drilled discs and floating rears combined with Mintex M1144 pads
    Eibach Anti roll bar kit front and rear
    Bilstein PSS99 coilovers damping and height adjustable
    RS6 19” segment wheels in anthracite
    RS4 grill in mat black
    Black edition/MRC badges
    Privacy glass and mat black wrapped roof rails
    501 ps and 600 nm torque
    0-60 =3.7!

Needless to say the car has had in excess on £12k spent on it to get her to this stage and one of the most powerful S4 B8’s I’ve seen around! The car has been very well looked after and still loses none of its refinement or luxury while retaining quite a downplayed look. I think normally it’s only the brakes that give it away when you get up close!

I think a lot of times you see adverts say “no expense spared” or “not for the faint hearted” but with this car it really doesn’t quite cover it! The car drives beautifully and is used as my family car on a daily basis , but the performance is blistering! I tested her at rockingham last for gti international on their 0-60/ and 1/8 mile run which she did in 3.7 seconds and under 7.9 respectfully vs a friends stage 2 S5 coupe that ran it in 4.5 to 60 which is quite mind blowing for a 1700kg family wagon!The charge cooler upgrade really helps and in my opinion needed if your going to stage 2 tune in order to keep intake temps down and power up!!
    For straightline performance there’s not much the wrong side of a GT3 that’s going to compare!

Any questions please ask

£17500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    voorhees and THQuattro like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Dwight Clayton

Sorry forgot to add my number for any question 07814 113120 or mate thru here

4. s33nyboy12

s33nyboy12 Well-Known Member Audi RS5 Owners Group Navarra Blue Classic

New gearbox and low mileage ..... this shouldn’t hang around ! Nice car bro .

Good luck with the sale .

Sean .

5. Russboy

Russboy Active Member Supercharged Audi S4

Lovely spec, can I ask did you add the flat bottomed wheel? That's exactly what i'm after for mine, just not sure what will fit.

6. Dwight Clayton

Yh the flat bottom was an add and and with the larger paddle extensions but you don’t much change out of 1k for having it fitted and programmed in!!!! Nice to use though and the extensions work a lot better to previous standard size paddles I’ve used in dsg’s

7. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

Sleeper spec, love it. Glws.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

8. Russboy

Russboy Active Member Supercharged Audi S4

Ouch, £1k!!

Think I may hold off and just have the one that comes on an RS4 as that will probably be my next purchase in 12 months or so.

GLWS.

9. Dwight Clayton

Cheers dude

Now with brand new 12 month mot and health check from Audi this week

10. DangerS3

DangerS3 Active Member Audi S3

You weren't lying about the spec on this thing :hearteyes: I'm yet to sell my car, but I doubt this will hang around.

11. Dwight Clayton

ha yh she’s not wanted for anything for sure! I’m in no rush currently and still in two minds if to keep her a bit longer tbh

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. DangerS3

DangerS3 Active Member Audi S3

I have a feeling you'll get a buyer in no time. I've been watching some S4s for sale and they seem to have gone fairly quickly. Granted they were around the £13k-£14k marker, but they were bog standard with no documented 'box work/service

14. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

What a sleeper,someone will snap your hand off

15. Dwight Clayton

Thought I’d add some paperwork to back up the advert as I’m now looking to advertise elsewhere as I’ve decided on what to get next

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see the price of the all important gear box change plus the cooler upgrade and printouts from MRC-needless to say the service history and paperwork I have on top of this is more than extensive!!! Plus all original books and up to date sat nav software

ruairi83 and voorhees like this.
  16. Dwight Clayton

Now up at £16495.00!!!!!

17. Dwight Clayton

SOLD :frown new:

q5man and voorhees like this.
  18. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

did you sell to someone from ASN? One heck of a car they have gotten there!

19. Dwight Clayton

Don’t think he was and didn’t mention but it’s got down London Town ! But yh car was absolutely devastingly quick-went up against a RS6 performance shortly before she went had there was a fraction between the two cars in the RS favour but literally a fraction! I’ve had my time and fun so hope she’s enjoyed in her new life- but for me now it’s deciding what road legal track hack to get for around £6/7k!!!??