1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale S4 B8 big factory spec plus huge stage 2 spec MRC 501ps!

Dwight Clayton May 18, 2018

1. Dwight Clayton

Dwight Clayton New Member

hi all so below is a brief description of my Audi S4 2011 for sale

My only reason for sale is to essentially split some of the money towards a track car as I now fancy getting into doing more track day stuff! So not really in any rush and if I don’t get the right interest I’ll probably just keep her as I do love her to bits!
    Firstly the factory spec and history

Mileage 63k
    Standard S4 spec ie auto lights, wipers, trim zone climate, cruise control, heated electric seats, full closure remote etc
    Full Audi service history including recent brake service (RS4 brake service) and new mot plus 4 brand new tyres Yokohama advance sports! Also brand new bogwarner gear box fitted approx 18 months ago by Audi at a cost of 9k with new up to date revision as early s tronic can be a weak point on these cars I’m lead to believe so peace of mind there!

Super sport bucket seats in full black leather
    Bang & Olufsun
    Audi drive select throttle/steering options
    Sat nav plus
    Parking plus with reverse camera
    Flat bottom steering wheel with extended paddle shifters
    Lighting upgraded to facelift spec internal and external
    Facelift gear selector

Modifications
    Majority of work had been undertaken by MRC
    MRC stage 2 package including software; stage 2 pully; intake; filter and modified housing
    MRC charge cooler/radiator/ pump upgrade with independent expansion tank and feed
    Full B8 RS4 brake conversion 6 pot front calipers with wave crossed drilled discs and floating rears combined with Mintex M1144 pads
    Eibach Anti roll bar kit front and rear
    Bilstein PSS99 coilovers damping and height adjustable
    RS6 19” segment wheels in anthracite
    RS4 grill in mat black
    Black edition/MRC badges
    Privacy glass and mat black wrapped roof rails
    501 ps and 600 nm torque
    0-60 =3.7!

Needless to say the car has had in excess on £12k spent on it to get her to this stage and one of the most powerful S4 B8’s I’ve seen around! The car has been very well looked after and still loses none of its refinement or luxury while retaining quite a downplayed look. I think normally it’s only the brakes that give it away when you get up close!

I think a lot of times you see adverts say “no expense spared” or “not for the faint hearted” but with this car it really doesn’t quite cover it! The car drives beautifully and is used as my family car on a daily basis , but the performance is blistering! I tested her at rockingham last for gti international on their 0-60/ and 1/8 mile run which she did in 3.7 seconds and under 7.9 respectfully vs a friends stage 2 s5 could that ran it 4.5 to 60 which is quite mind blowing for a 1700kg fa,ily wagon!The charge cooler upgrade really helps and in my opinion needed if your going to stage 2 tune in order to keep intake temps down and power up!!

Any questions please ask

£17500

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dwight Clayton

Sorry forgot to add my number for any question 07814 113120 or mate thru here

3. s33nyboy12

s33nyboy12 Well-Known Member Audi RS5 Owners Group Navarra Blue Classic

New gearbox and low mileage ..... this shouldn’t hang around ! Nice car bro .

Good luck with the sale .

Sean .

4. Russboy

Russboy Active Member Audi S4 Supercharged

Lovely spec, can I ask did you add the flat bottomed wheel? That's exactly what i'm after for mine, just not sure what will fit.

5. Dwight Clayton

Yh the flat bottom was an add and and with the larger paddle extensions but you don’t much change out of 1k for having it fitted and programmed in!!!! Nice to use though and the extensions work a lot better to previous standard size paddles I’ve used in dsg’s

6. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS4

Sleeper spec, love it. Glws.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

7. Russboy

Russboy Active Member Audi S4 Supercharged

Ouch, £1k!!

Think I may hold off and just have the one that comes on an RS4 as that will probably be my next purchase in 12 months or so.

GLWS.