S4 B8 Avant new owner

Clowny

Reaction score
Good evening chaps,

I've recently taken ownership of a rather lovely Ibis White S4 Avant that had been played with a bit. The plan is to get some pictures up soon. I've been lurking for a few days and trying to absorb all the information contained here, but one issue is defeating me.

After getting it home my Obdeleven turned up and I gave it a scan. Turns out I have a couple of faults that need looking at, but the first is the air con sensor. I hadn't realised that the air con wasn't blowing cold at all, a bit of an error on my part. Now I don't have access to service manuals yet, so I was hoping that some kind soul could point me in the correct direction of a) where to locate said sensor and b) the correct part number for the sensor and o ring?

I'd swear air con was working previously but I did hit the car with the power washer the other day and I've seen a few threads about this maybe causing issues. The error code is 00256 I recall.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi mate, I'm new too and a guy pointed me in the direction of a manual online called Elsawin its £9.95 to downloads but its like a massively in detail version of an old haynes manual, well worth it if your tackling work yourself and this will give you a good explanation of where and how on all sensors.

@Clowny, welcome to Audisport.net, hope you like it here, and that you find the answer to your question.

We're looking forward to seeing pictures of your S4. :)