S4 B6 exhaust tail pipe size?

Yappy

A4 b6 TDI V6 Quattro Sport
Reaction score
As above I need to find out what size the tail pipes are on an s4 I'm building an exhaust for a fella and he said he wants it to be slightly bigger looking out back but not to much
Any help would be great cheers lads:icon_thumright:

would it not be best to compare the size of his standard exhaust against the size of the cut outs in the bumper & take it from there?

Mines powerflow oval/slash 95mm ,,,, Which is similar style to B7 RS4 avant .... well the one I saw anyway !
Picture264.jpg

Picture266.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, are you building it from stainless and is it a complete system? sorry to ask only i have this mod high on my to do list and am looking for someone to build me a rear section with twin pipes rather than go for a very expensive cat back system and the 1.8t systems are like rocking horse pooh when you want one.
Thanks,
Matt

I have the same as the link above on my car and size wise it is perfect, bit bigger than standard but not too big either - just classy looking (and sounding!)

Those are very nice tips, slightly oval over round for me i think!!

Standard S4 tips are approx 65-70mm I think. They're certainly nowhere near as big as 100mm.

100mm look good though.

Standard tip's on the 190T are also about 65mm as per pic

IMG_2166.jpg

Blueflame offer 90-100mm on there full system. I went for the 90mm

IMG_2918.jpg

Lads thanks so much I think I will be building it with the 95 oval they look the tits man
And yeah mattyboyc I can make what ever you like man just let me no when and I can get it sorted for ya you will have to bring the car to me and I can do it for ya the same day ok mate pm me if you wana no anymore mate