1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S4 avant rear bumper valance exhaust cut dimensions.

Just Rob. Sep 13, 2018

1. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

As in the title chaps, does anyone know the exhaust cutout sizes in the S4 avant rear bumper valance.
    I require the height and width of the cutout if possible, I did have a link to it on the forum but that's now been lost so any help would be great.

rob

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Dani_B19

Dani_B19 Audi-sports own special child.

Just buy one Rob rather thsn cut yours.

There pretty cheap

4. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

I did have one , but decided not to use it, now I need one again but only if the cutouts are the right size and I didn't make a note of the sizes last time round...

5. Just Rob.

decided to just buy one and go from their, collecting one from TPS tomorrow as none in stock anywhere and audi have only one and its in Scotland....
    They have gone up from the last one a bought, now £60 inc vat, never paid that much last time.....its all down to Brexit then.....arghhhhhhh.

doing away with the round tip valance and going dual tips with a custom exhaust …..
    hoping to end up like this.

Audi-A4-B7-3.2-catback-02-37756-37761.jpg Audi-A4-B7-3.2-catback-04-37758-37763.jpg