S4 Avant BE - Done!

Keef

Reaction score
Well I have gone 'balls deep' and just ordered a S4 Avant Black Edition!
Gone for Daytona Grey, as its now available for the S4, and wasn't too keen on Monsoon.
Dealer thinks he can spec amend a car in the system, but will not know until Monday - still says end of April, but not sure how realistic that is. Just looking online to order some supercharged side wing badges now instead of those daft V6T ones!

Cant chuffin wait now - hope the May model year changes aren't too significant

Reactions: Av4nt
Class, lovely colour! Am sure you can't wait, they are a beautiful car! :)

Now the long wait :)

You can normally amend the spec until the point where the wiring-looms are made-up; once these are done there's no turning back:)

Well I have gone 'balls deep' and just ordered a S4 Avant Black Edition!
Gone for Daytona Grey, as its now available for the S4, and wasn't too keen on Monsoon.
Dealer thinks he can spec amend a car in the system, but will not know until Monday - still says end of April, but not sure how realistic that is. Just looking online to order some supercharged side wing badges now instead of those daft V6T ones!

Cant chuffin wait now - hope the May model year changes aren't too significant

I love mine and replaced the V6T badges asap :)

I have just received a pair of supercharged badges ordered from aliexpress ( China ) - £4 delivered - they look pretty much perfect

Now you've got to wait for the weather to calm down before you plonk them on:sm4:

I've had my ones sitting in the cuboard for three months now - I'm too lazy to get out there and fix them on:rolleyes:

I have just received a pair of supercharged badges ordered from aliexpress ( China ) - £4 delivered - they look pretty much perfect

View attachment 26962

I have seen a place on eBay in Yorkshire i think, selling them for £5 each
Dealer can get them for £39 each - thing is do i want to spend £45k on a car then worry about finding badges
For a fiver? Got a while to sort it out just yet!