S4 Annoying noise inside car when cornering

Chang

Reaction score
Hey all,

For the past month or so, whenever I take my car out and corner at any roundabout or junction I hear what sounds like loose change sliding across somewhere, I hardly keep anything inside my car so I know it's definitely nothing in any storage compartments, Im 95% sure the noise is coming from the front passenger side of the car.
I had one theory that maybe some change had previously been kept in the glove box and has somehow fallen down the back of it, but after checking it all seemed to be fine.
my latest idea is that after giving someone a lift some change may have fallen out of their pocket and gone down the side of the seat between the cushion and the plastic that surrounds it, before I go sticking anything down there has anyone else experienced the same noise, and managed to work out what it was?

Thanks,
Mitch

Is it the front passenger seatbelt banging against the side of the seat? I had to stick some felt on the seat in my car to stop it - very annoying!

Reactions: Chang
Is it the front passenger seatbelt banging against the side of the seat? I had to stick some felt on the seat in my car to stop it - very annoying!
This bugged me loads when I first got the car, only to realise there is a plastic thingy attached to the seatbelt that you slide up and it holds the plastic bit that plugs in, unfortunately the noise at the moment is more like loose change sliding around, I forgot to mention, when I took my dad out to show him, the sliding noise stopped, typically, but maybe it's because there was weight on the passenger seat?

Reactions: rjwojcik