S4 alloys

polsonm87

Reaction score
will these fit directly onto the S3?

or will they need to re-drill them?

you need adapters..iirc and they are quite expensive

Adapters are required, they are a 5x112 fitment and the S3 is a 5x100 fitment.

The replicas are like rocking horse s**t and are quite heavy too,

use pdc adpators they act as spacers then too job done

wonder how the spacings fair on the genuines, ie do you need bigger spacers or not....as if they are further out of the arch and assuming the PCD adaptors have to be a minimum of 20mm...then you could face a problem

wonder how the spacings fair on the genuines, ie do you need bigger spacers or not....as if they are further out of the arch and assuming the PCD adaptors have to be a minimum of 20mm...then you could face a problem

No problem at all if my calcs and information is correct. The 18inc S4 Avus 3 alloys are 8x18 ET45, the S3 Avus are 7.5x17 ET32. You will need spacers for the S4 alloys due to the ET45. Lets say the you had an S4 alloy 8x18 with a 5x100 pcd and an offset of ET32 these would sit 6.35mm (1/4inch) further out than the S3 Avus alloy. Using a 20mm adapter on the S4 Avus 3 would bring the ET down to 25 so the wheel will sit a further 14mm out compared to the S3 Avus alloy.

they are funny cars. i fall in and out of love with mine quite regularly. ive only looked under the bonnet to check the oil level since november when i did the cambelt/water pump job etc and to put the silicon hose kit on

it gives me no hassle, so its a touch annoying as i like to tinker with cars.

its uber comfortable, doess a good impression of a missle (id have loved to be a by-stander seeing the blue estate pushing a porsche panamara to sillllly speeds)

the last tank averaged just under 25mpg. on the motorway youll get 29mpg. it grates me because for the fuel cost i CRAVE a move involved drive so when in im the audi i miss the golf.

it looks nice, its got a slightly "gangsta" appeal to it, it is the final word in subtle, no one would ever twig it was capable of what it is, and i like that.

v6 twin turbo sounds devine. it has all the right ingredients (thats why i bought it) but in reality, its just not raw enough (nad before you say it, im not getting an M3 becuase i dont own any white baseball caps)

I didnt think they did a wide body saloon B5? To my knowledge the B5 RS4 was the only one to be wide body and that only came as an avant.

wide body saloon is custom only and there are more and more about

Knew a guy off of performance vw mag forum who did this about 3 years ago, had the car sprayed orange with black roof iirc. For 13k i'd rather buy an B5 RS4 avant