S3RYE's Build Thread

looking quality mate!
need some CH-R in 19s on there should give you enough gap to show the stoppers off ;)

Yeh ive got many different sets on my mind, as always though ive also got other things on the mind. KW's :wub:

Absolutely love it geez! :wub: chamon you Essex pimp!!

you KNOW Chris :drag:

like i said on facebook mate very nice they are :wub:

Cheers Fran :friends:

Ry they are just sexual :wub: Your sexual as well :wub:

:wub::kiss::ninja: Nuff Said!!!

big brakes ftw :hubbahubba:

Yeh i think you got that one right brother, Will never be able to own a car without a BBK now.... They are Epic!

there is some lovin going on right there haha

you could say that :lmfao:

How can there not be loving for a man who is headed 100% in the right direction!?:applaus:

They look lovely Ry :wub: Got yourself a good deal as well!
Cant wait for the cheeky test drive when im down:p
Good luck fella keep it up :thumbsup:

Few new Pics... Nothing special but she got 2 hours of my time friday evening so was gleaming for 5 minutes then it rained :banghead::banghead:

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

No updates just yet, But i can assure you there will be very soon.... :ninja::ninja::ninja:

My friend and i spent a good few hours on the cars sunday and thought it weas rude not to get a few pics of the beasts! all 715 HP of them :rock: His car wont be to all's fancy so ill try and incorporate Audi into all pics, otherwise you'll all moan at me. :haudrauf:

Clean Millteks...

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

IMG_3354-1.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3360.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

That is all....

And before you say anything, both cars will be on KWV2's very shortly. :p

Reactions: Paullie
Quality mate, both looking lovely!

God I love the M3's rims, probably one of my favourite of all time (a mate has them on his CSL E46).

Your car is best obviously!

Quality mate, both looking lovely!

God I love the M3's rims, probably one of my favourite of all time (a mate has them on his CSL E46).

Your car is best obviously!

Thanks War!! Its a lovely M3, CSL wheels, CSL boot, AP brakes all round! Full milltek and mapped. Just needs Coils!

and my car well, as you say is best :thumbsup:

Looking good mate!

Whose is fastest?? :eyebrows:

we havent actually had them side by side yet! + now the weathers gone poop! which is a problem for him unlike myself with 4wd. So basically ME. :laugh:

Beautifuuuuuul Rye!!!! Gotta love the M3's, ..but as the guys have said yours is obviously way better! Can't wait to see the KW quality on there soon, lol! Love your car!! :wub: xx

Brakes look good, looking at some for mine at the moment but 8 pots

Brakes look good, looking at some for mine at the moment but 8 pots

thanks Phil, they are seriously strong! probably not far off the 8 pot power tbh! What BT you going with? if all goes to plan fixing my car i think i'm gonna head that way this year...

thanks Phil, they are seriously strong! probably not far off the 8 pot power tbh! What BT you going with? if all goes to plan fixing my car i think i'm gonna head that way this year...

They are nice & I do like them but for the price AP sell them for I can get 8 pots, Will be going GTX3071 as dont want more lag on the 3076 even though it would be more power ill be happy with my setup at 520- 560bhp on my built engine when its finished. But this year I have a list long of things to do first before the turbo eg bigger brakes for start

Must admit, you have done a good job with this buddy! Little bit jealous if I am completely honest ;)

Interested in an induction kit for mine though, how much did yours set you back? Any recommendations for makes? Don't want to spend a fortune but equally don't want any cheap cr*p putting in...

Oh and I highly recommend a short shifter by forge... will massively improve the feel of driving the beast! Its next on my list after driving a friends with it fitted.

They are nice & I do like them but for the price AP sell them for I can get 8 pots, Will be going GTX3071 as dont want more lag on the 3076 even though it would be more power ill be happy with my setup at 520- 560bhp on my built engine when its finished. But this year I have a list long of things to do first before the turbo eg bigger brakes for start

Yeh thats true! i don't even know exactly how much the AP's are new? i got them next to new for a great price so i cant complain! I also need to sort a few things with the car i'm going to BT it, Coilovers etc. Can i ask Phil what's the BSH PCV mod and how much?

Must admit, you have done a good job with this buddy! Little bit jealous if I am completely honest ;)

Interested in an induction kit for mine though, how much did yours set you back? Any recommendations for makes? Don't want to spend a fortune but equally don't want any cheap cr*p putting in...

Oh and I highly recommend a short shifter by forge... will massively improve the feel of driving the beast! Its next on my list after driving a friends with it fitted.

Thanks Mate!! :)

I'm not sure what engine you have but i have an evoms intake. Sounds great! i'm not sure what will fit yours but look at Forge, ITG or Evoms. They tend to be the preferred! I've kind of considered a shortshift for ages. i think its one of those small things you always think about but never get round to doing!

Check my thread mate should be a write up in there, was about £60

Update;

Car has been at AMD to finally sort this misfire issue once and for all (Given up on Audi they basically told me to get lost the minute the warranty run out)

Turns out it was the valve springs. They pulled them out the car and according to the TSB released by Audi they were wrong. New revised springs are in the car and its pulling like never before. Absolutely no hesitation all the way through to 7250RPM, No blips in power literally all symptoms gone. Happy is not the word. :rock::rock:

So anyone who suffers from the same symptoms i had for nearly two years, go to Audi and tell them to ****** sort it out. Or do what i did. (which i wish i did a long time ago) pay an independent and send audi the bill. Im talking to a solicitor i know today to see where i can get with it.

Cars going to Brands Hatch next week for a trackday so will have loads of pics!

In terms of updates (mods) i'm ordering some carbon mirrors tomorrow and the car is finally getting retrimmed next month! should be a good month!!

good stuff ryan! 2 shows next month inters and dc12! let me know if your on going.

What you going for re-trim wise, geez? Or is it classified!?:ninja:

going for this which is nothing like Nath or Luke (ain't got big enough balls) i just don't know what to do with the contrast stitch.

S3ALCANTARA.png

Reactions: N8, MartayMcFly and quattro81
glad you've sorted missfire issues. how much did it cost?
seats will look great.
great plans. and have fun on the track :D

glad you've sorted missfire issues. how much did it cost?
seats will look great.
great plans. and have fun on the track :D

wasnt cheap! 8 hours labour. £750 inc labour and parts. :faint:

That is exactly what i was getting quotes for, mate! Half alcantara is the one... Although I found a different configuration on the panels
I like 'em in this colour.. same as you posted dude :wub:
ScreenShot2012-05-24at175826.png

But i like the extra bit on the "shoulders" trimmed as well - leaving only the headrest bit in leather? (ignore the colour!)
b26b3ee3.jpg

Also I like the stitching in silver.... but I have gone for the red dutch quilted smoking jacket look on the rs3 lol

Great minds think alike. I'll be doing the shoulder parts too! Seen a RS6 like that looks much better! Silver stitch is where I'm leaning too. Purely to match the s/wheel, gaiter and handbrake!

can't wait to see it mate:yum: I feel a little meet up coming on at some point.......

can't wait to see it mate:yum: I feel a little meet up coming on at some point.......

Well your guaranteed a visit from me when you get the RS3 anyway haha! But defo. I reckon the trim will be done by mid June 100%

glad AMD sorted the misfire mate!
will have to go for a drive with you now and see how it pulls, and need to go for a cruse in mine... its taking some getting used to haha!

If only they would've let me have alcantara on my RS3 bucket seats...:( Tis not fair, the germans are allowed to spec it over there, just not for us.... We're only allowed it from new on s-line seats.
I think you're going for alcantara on the right parts of the seat too - you definitely want it anywhere the seat grips you as it creates much more friction than the leather and really stops you sliding around on your seat under MASSIVE G-force:) I like the fact on your pic that the inside side panels are alcantara:drool: too - It's all gettin too much for me :faint:

Well done on getting the issue fixed. Nothing worse than a niggling thing like that to ruin the love for your car.

Those seats you proposed for the re-trim look unreal!

N8 big balls :laugh:

cray.jpg

glad AMD sorted the misfire mate!
will have to go for a drive with you now and see how it pulls, and need to go for a cruse in mine... its taking some getting used to haha!

yeh defo! we got some nice weather for it too! which im sure will change next week! whens the next Ace??

If only they would've let me have alcantara on my RS3 bucket seats...:( Tis not fair, the germans are allowed to spec it over there, just not for us.... We're only allowed it from new on s-line seats.
I think you're going for alcantara on the right parts of the seat too - you definitely want it anywhere the seat grips you as it creates much more friction than the leather and really stops you sliding around on your seat under MASSIVE G-force:) I like the fact on your pic that the inside side panels are alcantara:drool: too - It's all gettin too much for me :faint:

LOL! yeh im also doing the door cards in alcantara!

Well done on getting the issue fixed. Nothing worse than a niggling thing like that to ruin the love for your car.

Those seats you proposed for the re-trim look unreal!

tell me about it. i literally have had no love for the car for ages! its all back now though! hence wanting to spend money and time on it again!

Glad you got it sorted.

AMDTuning are always my first call and whatever niggles I've had,they've sorted them and given me a truly quick car on the process.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying my old beast.