s3dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal price £185 inc poly bushes & delivery<br />
5+ £165<br />
10+ £150<br />
set a deadline .... say 21st of jan?<br />
<br />
Jardo dont worry i have permission...sleep easy...

Strictly ASN only..

End of January would be great for me, how about all payments to be sent to you by 31st? 21st is a no no for me mate :(

(I'd be looking at getting 2 sets of them)

31st sounds good to me to as payday is the 25th
I think we could easily get 10 people to be in on this group buy maybe more. ....

So should we start a list
Maybe start a new thread or keep to this one do you think?

Iv pm'd a couple of users to advise them of this hopeully have 10 of us that way....

Reactions: CMcKenzie and kwistof
Been having a look at these in the group buy but thought I'd be better posting here with ref to fitting these on the top or bottom.

With the reason behind fitting these adjustable arms being to correct the negative camber caused by lowering I'd of thought replacing the top arm with the adjustable one would make more sense as you would want to tilt the top of the wheel back out agian rather than pulling the bottom edge back in, this would keep the track width/wheel postion within the arch closer to normal?

Ewan.

Been having a look at these in the group buy but thought I'd be better posting here with ref to fitting these on the top or bottom.

With the reason behind fitting these adjustable arms being to correct the negative camber caused by lowering I'd of thought replacing the top arm with the adjustable one would make more sense as you would want to tilt the top of the wheel back out agian rather than pulling the bottom edge back in, this would keep the track width/wheel postion within the arch closer to normal?

Ewan.
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.