S3 with genuine chrome alloys @ Paris Motor Show

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
Saw these and thought they looked pretty nice. Don't know if they will be a option and if so they won't come cheap, or if they are just for show.

8346ddc49b24948176f983395c56bd2c.jpg

136492bb7027a1e8bbeb656461612615.jpg

That S3 just does nothing for me

oh wow - chrome rims, maybe Audi designers been watching too much west coast customs.

Even the chap in the background of the saloon is thinking oh no audi what have you done.

(tannoy) 'cabriolet for Paris Hilton'!! Those alloys look as good as her Dj skills

Reactions: nervus
I quite like the ones on the cab, but not necessarily on a red car. If the car was black, they'd look great.

I love all the faux snobbery flying about.

Some of the best cars have Chrome Wheels ;)

fW1MgBE.jpg

hJ5OYeU.jpg

Love the colour of the S3 saloon Challs ;):D

Hate the ****** wheels tho' :keule:

Saw these and thought they looked pretty nice. Don't know if they will be a option and if so they won't come cheap, or if they are just for show.

8346ddc49b24948176f983395c56bd2c.jpg
I love this picture! Look at the guy with the broom! FacePalm!!!!!!! looking at those wheels Bwhahahahahaha

I personally like them, looks like I'm in the minority though.
Sure are Chall's ;)

Just noticed your signature update about your S3. Looking foreword to seeing what colour you've chose :thumbs up:

Reactions: The Challinor
Sure are Chall's ;)

Just noticed your signature update about your S3. Looking foreword to seeing what colour you've chose :thumbs up:

Thanks mate, in pretty sure it's in the UK now so hoping to have it next week at the latest really.

The BW 37,38,39,40 is getting a right hammering from me and other members at the moment!

I think they only do that for car shows. Think it's to bling the car up. Personally I'd prefer them to put the proper wheels on. Chrome is for Americans who get excited at shiney things

I think the guy holding the brush and his head in the 1st pictures has the same problem lol.
Unless he's just scratched the nearside of the S3 with his brush after the utter astonishment at those wheels lol