S3 with 18" MK5 GTI Wheels on, PICS???

AjM

Living in Blissful Ignorance
Reaction score
I am thinking of the above for my Blue S3 mainly because i have the genuine ones on my Touran and they are so easy to clean. i will be getting reps of course with diamond polished face and they weigh in 18kg with tyres so are lighter than any standard wheel i have come across.

Thoughts, please?

EDIT - Changed my mind now and have bought the wheels below!

Last edited:
Hmmm. I think they might be a bit 'rounded' in style to suit the 8L S3. I'll have a play in photoshop tomorrow if you like? Noggy blue?

These are the wheels i am going for, i think, a good compromise between what i want and what is easy to clean plus they weigh in 19kg with tyres!

new.jpg

What is the offset for standard S3 17" Ronal wheels? Hopefully they are 7.5J x 17" 5x100 ET??

Last edited:
21kg. (Depending on tyres), and the 5 spoke 17" TT wheels are 19kg also.
But to find a rep wheel that does not weigh loads more than a gen... i am happy.

Last edited:
Thanks, i asked this question on another forum and i have 3 answers ET33, 35 and 38.
Now ET32, everyone says they have genuine ones, so is Audi having a laugh or did they just randomly change the offset?
Thanks

new.jpg

If your getting these wheels and they're genuine i think they're going to be 5x112, Genuine S3 wheels are et33 5X100, et35 is a common replica offset, et38 is more suited for the b5 A4

Those that i am buying are 112 as they are the new TT wheels but i am buying replicas. They are 7.5J x 17 et 35. I was trying to find out the ronal offset as i keep getting different answers. If it is 32 will the new wheels stick out sllighty more, is that right?
Ant

Thanks, i asked this question on another forum and i have 3 answers ET33, 35 and 38.
Now ET32, everyone says they have genuine ones, so is Audi having a laugh or did they just randomly change the offset?
Thanks

My OEM 17's are ET32/7.5" wide, my OEM RSTT's are ET33/8" wide... thats about all I can tell you tbh..

ET35 tends to be the std offset for replicas, maybe some of the more 'special order' OEM wheels are different....

<tuffty/>

My standard original wheels have a offset of ET32. Pop the center cap off and have a look, should give you the details your after there

7.5j 17 should be fine, you could go for 245 40 17 and get some 10mm/15mm spacers all round, that'll make it look nice n chunky:yes:

Thanks Everyone! My wheels should be here tomorrow i will post some pics when on!