S3 wheel width

ohmyaudi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2015 PFL 3 door S3. Been searching through this forum for the answer on the spec of that standard wheels. Seems to be a mix of answers saying theyre either 7.5J with ET51 or 8J ET51. Offset seems to be that but whats the width? Need to know as choosing some new wheels I want to make sure I get the correct width and offset for a flush fit.

18s are 7.5 inch wide et 51
19s are 8 inch wide et49
Well that’s what it was last time I checked for the sportback. Saloons are wider and different offset.

Reactions: davc
18s are 7.5 inch wide et 51
19s are 8 inch wide et49
Well that’s what it was last time I checked for the sportback. Saloons are wider and different offset.
You're spot on the saloon wheels are 8J ET49.

3C2B7141 01BC 4CF0 82DA C589ED1304A6

I see this has been answered now. But I had mine off of the Sportback recently and took a couple of pictures.

I thought there may be a sticky somewhere that would benefit from a picture, as it seems to come up a fair bit. I’ll just drop it here for now :)

FWIW - Sure some will already know - I didn’t - that the wheel width is a good place to start for your fitment. But 7.5 is actually the inner width of the bead seat for the tire, rather than the actual outside width of the wheel.

Cheers.

Reactions: AlS3BE