S3 vs Z4 3.0 (yes another one :) )

Couldn't agree more about the thread being full of win! FTMFW

I might get adding you on Facebook...you can all stalk me then! :detective2:

Dude, I admit...I stalked you. But you have a hot girlfriend, and a hot range of older cars! oof

Cheers bud. Life if good in Wellyville these days. It will obviously all come crashing down sooner or later though! (Hopefully not)

Planning on getting married in 2012. That will be my life over....

Cheers bud. Life if good in Wellyville these days. It will obviously all come crashing down sooner or later though! (Hopefully not)

Planning on getting married in 2012. That will be my life over....

You know what they say...a bride is always smiling on the wedding day as she knows she's given her last bj

Not that i'd know, no no no, doesn't affect me at all....not even 6 years down the line....she's still as lustful as ever. Pah

You know what they say...a bride is always smiling on the wedding day as she knows she's given her last bj

Not that i'd know, no no no, doesn't affect me at all....not even 6 years down the line....she's still as lustful as ever. Pah

:lmfao:

lool

Oh and lol at 6 friends added in the space of about 10 seconds yesterday. iPhone was going ballistic!

Leeds ringroad, or the nurburgring? If I had permission to go to the nurburgring i'd be there in a shot

Yep the glasses will be used all weekend. I might even wear them in the "Cherry Bar", which those of you who have been to the ring before may know quite well :whistle2:

It was dubbed the 'snatch' bar by a few of my mates....

Lol. Im on holiday on thr 27th july. On the 25th i'll be hung over because its my bday the day before!!

im out that date too, although dont know what year your on, fri 23rd July sounds more apt haha..... diving holiday with a hangover that weekend tho :)

hmmmm know where there will be a couple of S3`s left unattended for a few days now ....cheers..........................

:)::):):):):)

im fancying a night out ya know..... we can all stop at JD's and go out in sunny cheshire dont ya know ;)

Z4 VS S3 VS FACEBOOK after a night out = Z4 Confused to see many S3's driving slowly after a drunken night out which was later posted on facebook.

Such a ******, I'm so hungry at work at the moment. A duck pancake would go down a storm!

Out for Thai tonight with the boys, mate is back from the 'Stan so beers and headache tomorrow morning it is!

Such a ******, I'm so hungry at work at the moment. A duck pancake would go down a storm!

Out for Thai tonight with the boys, mate is back from the 'Stan so beers and headache tomorrow morning it is!

'Out for Thai'...... Elaborate.... Is this one of those seedy massage joints? LOL.