S3 vs Z4 3.0 (yes another one :) )

Westle - The nights out here are pretty good! Im not too keen on the SU nights unless its a major one, but the oceana and mclusky's (also known as mSLUTSky's) are pretty good here! Got a beach party in mclusky's coming monday!! :)

Crazy88 - They're movin out by the day because its the end of the year! if you want lads, you should come out on a friday! oceana, im going to celebrate end of exams!!

Welly - wheres my PM :(

JD, you should PM that chick the link to this thread and then we can see what she says.....

LOL.

Can you imagine what a great crack that would be? We'd all be arrested in about 5 mins for general leering, and drunken behaviour....

Couldn't think of anything better!

And further to your comment about having 3 black eyes...I guess there's a 4th...captain brown eye :asskicking:

Thanks welly :) Lol, trust me, half the crap that happens here, students vomitting on bouncers, women falling down stairs with their skirts ripping! hehehe
just seen their power and weight figures fo tthat z4, 1395kg, 0-60 5.7, 262bhp 233ftlb torque @ 2750rpm

Last edited:

Back to that z4, just seen their power and weight figures, 1395kg, 0-60 5.7, 262bhp 233ftlb torque @ 2750rpm

Yeah, this thread has taken a bit of a turn for the worse from the original topic....

I love those Z4s myself. I liked the old ones though, the Z4 M Coupe. What a mule!

That bird in that photo would come for a spin in that with me, I have no doubt....

Not much room for activities other that driving in a Z4 though. Still, a long bonnet will do......

In your inbox.....

In YOUR inBOX. In your endo.

Can you imagine what a great crack that would be? We'd all be arrested in about 5 mins for general leering, and drunken behaviour....

It would be seriously special. Second time for handcuffs me thinks!!

JD, you should PM that chick the link to this thread and then we can see what she says.....

LOL.

Lol - yes. Good idea - no.

Back to that z4, just seen their power and weight figures, 1395kg, 0-60 5.7, 262bhp 233ftlb torque @ 2750rpm

Impressive from a 3 straight.

Haha same here dude, nothing to be sorry about! Highlight of my day after 3 hours of maths revision :|

LOL. My FB photo has me and the missus at a party we went to on Saturday night.

I'm in a dinner suit and everything!

James Durbin here if interested.

Welly, how is that your name lol. Presume your second name is Wellings however!

James Durbin here if interested.

Welly, how is that your name lol. Presume your second name is Wellings however!

Indeed it is, family nickname that's come down for many generations.... Even my Mum stills calls my Dad Welly from time to time.

It's a bit freaky, and yet mildly amusing at the same time....

Joe you should try Cliosport. Every thread was spam. This is a refreshing forum!

Shizzleee i did click send but as soon i seen this, i switched tabs and it said "page cannot be displayed". sorry mate, PM defo sent now..

this thread is simply made of win....

Timmy: we all love you for racing everything under the sun, it makes good reading.

I reckon an ASN night out would be an awesome laugh, but where would you have it? we're such a wide spread group!

Timmy: we all love you for racing everything under the sun, it makes good reading.

I reckon an ASN night out would be an awesome laugh, but where would you have it? we're such a wide spread group!

Agreed...... Where is a very good question.

The plan gets a big yes from me....

This thread caused much lolz on my part.

from racing a Z4, to weather, to slappers - natural progression

Wasn't there a ASN facebook group???

the pleasures all mine :)

um, i think there was a group ya know...... not that bothered about being in a whole forum group though..... you never know whos joined etc

and yup, i think Brum has to be the most central area..... maybe just south of Brum or down near Silverstone (across a little bit)