S3 v E63 AMG idiots (Video)

Agent57

Reaction score
A new video I came across on youtube today, thoughts?

?!?!?!? Crazy, this gives a bad name to us waiting to cruise about.

Pair of *****... Hope he's not on here because he is a total imbecile.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a c***!

Not even good camera work.
They seem to cross a number of speed camera lines on the road. So can only hope they do get caught.
Put dicks like that on a race track and they would pee their pants.....

Not even good camera work.
They seem to cross a number of speed camera lines on the road. So can only hope they do get caught.
Put dicks like that on a race track and they would pee their pants.....

If those are variable speed cameras, they should be turned on because there is a speed limit in force (I think 60 I saw). Normally they're switched off.

I hope someone in traffic noted the number plates down and called the bill. Or someone there must've had a dash cam to catch them at it!

Friggin hell, that's just about the worst driving I've ever seen.

Thought this would be just the standard two lane burn-up but that undertaking and weaving in and out is pure suicide. Sad thing is these are the people who get others killed.

Reactions: alistairm1
Probably the guys who pick up your motor from the airport and park it several miles away! Must admit I have never seen a case of such idiotic driving without the coppers in tow!

Undertaking is bad enough, but along the shoulder? And then back across three lanes?! Murderous.

& the 2 idiots driving these cars probably reckon they are decent drivers too.
Unfortunately I saw way to much of this type of driving in my previous job, however a lot of the time the cars were stolen I was 'following'

Is that a sepang blue S3 ... :whistle2: :D

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
2 words F****** IDIOTS

The video link should be sent to the cop shop which covers this road and it should also be sent to the papers and some one will know who they are .
someone good with computers should be able to trace who the idiot is and they should be locked up .
If I had been on that road I would have called 999 they deserve to have their licences taken off them for life .....

A new video I came across on youtube today, thoughts?

Comments made are before I've scrolled down to read others, so if repeated, sorry!
1/. Sounds like Keith Lemon and Joey Essex
2/. What about the speed cameras?
3/. If the S3 was so 'sick' or the drivers a 'sick b*******' why is the chase car chasing?
4/. Merc. sounded nice
5/. S3 looked damn quick!
6/. I like to enjoy the roads and am happy to 'play' with other drivers, but that's f***** up, careless, ****head driving by both of them!

Crazy thing is...I've just been over in Florida and this kind of weaving is standard over there as there are no lane priorities! You can pass in any lane! Didn't see anything this kind of speed but still boggles the mind!
Those two were in very heavy traffic..simply crazy.

That S3 driver is clearly unwell, at least thats Dr Mercedes diagnostic...

Reactions: Jassyo06
Can we all try & not by pass the swear filter plez peoples
I've * the relevant posts
Some of ASN members children read the forum too guys

Thanks in advance everyone :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Will the old bill actually do anything with footage though?!
It would have helped his case if he hadn't been arguing, yelling, insulting, swearing and getting out of the car to confront the other guys after they were already returning to their vehicle. I pity his poor student driver, thinking this is how adults should behave in this situation.

Lots of examples of mental driving on YouTube!

Ah..the Tinternet/YOU TUBE...a bad bad thing at times....Cant Police all of the roads all of the time...but "what goes around comes around" eventually?
Damn that video...gives Sepang a even worse name...lol

Ah..the Tinternet/YOU TUBE...a bad bad thing at times....Cant Police all of the roads all of the time...but "what goes around comes around" eventually?
Damn that video...gives Sepang a even worse name...lol
Im not quite sure how the colour of the car is a reflection on everyone else? The make, model or colour has nothing to do with his style of driving.

Im not quite sure how the colour of the car is a reflection on everyone else? The make, model or colour has nothing to do with his style of driving.

Just a bit of light hearted Banter.........mate..... "Why So Serious"....as a deeply departed actor..once said in his final role....were not the Police on this forum....and neither do l condone this idiocy....

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Agent57
Old fart alert..................
There's no place on any public roads for this kind of behaviour. There are plenty of track days if you want to really go quickly. Any kind of racing can result in a prison sentence. Including.... " and am happy to 'play' with other drivers"

Old fart alert..................
There's no place on any public roads for this kind of behaviour. There are plenty of track days if you want to really go quickly. Any kind of racing can result in a prison sentence. Including.... " and am happy to 'play' with other drivers"

so you've never ever ever EVER just toed it coz someone was up your backside or hanging onto your wing mirror instead of overtaking properly or being a helmet at traffic lights or for any other reason...?

Reactions: blodwen715
Everyone has done some sort of speeding or bad driving at some point in there lives. I don't condone what these two are doing but at some stage some will do something illegal or not abide by the law. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and sjbarneS3
Anyone seen the video of the Halfords mechanic taking some guy's Ford Focus ST on a joy ride? The owner caught it all on a dash cam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-32283758

you have to laugh... but why go to Halfrauds with a car like that? No offense to anyone ;),

back on topic I notice the youtube link has the name of the guy who added it assuming its a genuine name (ID) but stupid to do so if he was the guy in the car!

so you've never ever ever EVER just toed it coz someone was up your backside or hanging onto your wing mirror instead of overtaking properly or being a helmet at traffic lights or for any other reason...?

No I dont think I ever have. I drive 'quickly' when the conditions apply, but when I get an **** sat behind me I find the most rewarding thing is to slow down and let the tit overtake. I also quite like giving the guy next to me at the lights the eye if he looks as though he wants a drag race, then when the lights change slowly pull away. Like everyone else I do break the posted speed limits but not in built up areas and wouldnt do so as part of any competitve driving.I may have been a little rash in my teens but we had to have a man in front with a red flag, so any great speed and the poor sod got run over. To be honest men with red flags seemed to be few and far between for some reason, so it was worth looking after them!

I have raced people, lots of people but not on the public roads.

Reactions: Simon L, Bristle Hound, S3Alex and 1 other person
No I dont think I ever have. I drive 'quickly' when the conditions apply, but when I get an **** sat behind me I find the most rewarding thing is to slow down and let the tit overtake. I also quite like giving the guy next to me at the lights the eye if he looks as though he wants a drag race, then when the lights change slowly pull away. Like everyone else I do break the posted speed limits but not in built up areas and wouldnt do so as part of any competitve driving.I may have been a little rash in my teens but we had to have a man in front with a red flag, so any great speed and the poor sod got run over. To be honest men with red flags seemed to be few and far between for some reason, so it was worth looking after them!

I have raced people, lots of people but not on the public roads.

I suspect the "fun" in driving like the guys in the video is the fact it's in public and showing off to other people. I suspect at a track they would end up getting lapped and might damage their precious sense of supreme driving skills.

I suspect the "fun" in driving like the guys in the video is the fact it's in public and showing off to other people. I suspect at a track they would end up getting lapped and might damage their precious sense of supreme driving skills.

And probably get off on the number of youtube views they get, that's why I did not even look at it

Good point Daveotto., did not think about helping their hit rate.
Let's just hope there next hit does not hurt anybody else.

Reactions: Daveotto
That S3 driver is a sick *******............