S3 to rs4

Lukes33

Reaction score
Alright lads new to this forum.
after a little help. At the moment i have a 2007 s3 running 360bhp maybe 400hp if i buy the right software.
but i have had it a while now and thinking a change, i cant make up my mind if to get rid an go for a b7 rs4.i have saw a 2006 rs4 with 40k on the clock looks good to me.
What you guys think? Stick with the s3 or go rs4?
Cheers.

did you really need to ask ?
go for it

did you really need to ask ?
go for it
+1
I had an 8L S3 followed by a couple of B6 S4s before my current B7 RS4 - I owned the S3 for 3 years and the S4s for a total of 3 years, but I've owned the RS4 for 7 years (and I still love it every time I drive it).

'Nuf said...

Cheers for the replys lads ill look in to it more

i also just went from 8p s3 stage 1 to stock rs4...Best thing i ever did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats taking nothing away from the S3 though...still a brilliant car in its own right,

I do sometimes miss the sook of the S3 with the EVOMS intake on it, but the V8 noises more than make up for that! A year on and I still absolutely love my car. Makes me smile every time I'm in it, and that's something the S3 certainly can't claim.

Alright lads new to this forum.
after a little help. At the moment i have a 2007 s3 running 360bhp maybe 400hp if i buy the right software.
but i have had it a while now and thinking a change, i cant make up my mind if to get rid an go for a b7 rs4.i have saw a 2006 rs4 with 40k on the clock looks good to me.
What you guys think? Stick with the s3 or go rs4?
Cheers.
You'll never get 400bhp from a K04, absolute max is about 370BHP. What hardware & software are you running for 360bhp?

Hi guys New member here just sold r35 gtr and pick my 2006 rs4 up next week looking forward to it

Reactions: MartayMcFly
You'll never get 400bhp from a K04, absolute max is about 370BHP. What hardware & software are you running for 360bhp?

Old thread i no but thought ill up date it. S3 did go in the end and i now have a b7 sprint blue saloon rs4 great car.
the s3 was running all stage 2+ Hardware but with a loba lo400 turbo just needed the software to work with that turbo. Never got round to it.

Reactions: Dave-S3