S3 sub with tinted/privacy rear windows..

rams_s3

Reaction score
Anyone got photos of a preferably black sportback with privacy glass, also what % tint does Audi use?

I have privacy glass on mine (posted some pics in the gallery at the top) I don't think they're really that dark

Thanks itguy just looked, looks like you've had a good first few days with yours! Can't believe mine didn't come with tints! Sportback is crying out for them

Reactions: PilotAudi
I bought my out of a showroom as it pretty much matched the spec I nearly order from another dealer but couldn't wait, sadly manager didn't order the privacy so yeah I'm getting it done now, £120 for rear windows from Yorkshire tinting, same guy who does Harrogate Audi and few others round me so should be good...... Hopefully!

I bought my out of a showroom as it pretty much matched the spec I nearly order from another dealer but couldn't wait, sadly manager didn't order the privacy so yeah I'm getting it done now, £120 for rear windows from Yorkshire tinting, same guy who does Harrogate Audi and few others round me so should be good...... Hopefully!

Which Yorkshire tinting company is it, you got a phone number cause I'm looking at getting mine done.

Anyone got photos of a preferably black sportback with privacy glass, also what % tint does Audi use?

Heres mine with limo/privacy tint on the rear and 18% for the front two windows - my own version of privacy glass not the $$$ option from Audi lol

HxuDuux.jpg

Personally I don't like limo black on cars myself but I think yours looks good and if that's how you want it then go for it

Ive had mine done by ProTint in Sheffield, he does the majority of the main dealers in Sheffield. I went for 20% tints as though Dealer tints would look too dark on Daytona Grey.