S3 stance help

AntonTDI

Reaction score
Hi guys,

2008 S3 on rotars 225 40 18 what's the widest possible stance I can get... Ie 15 on the back 10 on the front?

suspension is all standard just want a wider looking mean look :)

Thanks mate, so that's the widest possible mm I can go with the rotars with out rolling arches etc?

Sorry to hijack the thread but what this about not being able to roll 8p arches?:faint:

I'm looking for a heads up on "stance" too.
N8, I know from stalking the forum you used to have helios? Well I just bought a set, no tyres though. You had air right?
Im really not wanting to go down that road if I'm honest.
I was going to go for 215 35 19 tyres and then lower on either H&R or weitecs but worried they won't go llow enough. Just wondering with your experience of having them what drop looks good.

Thanks
Guy

I had Helios on KWs and on air. 215/35/19, 10mm spacer rear, -1.5 camber, what coilovers do you want? Still Static H&Rs and you'll be right lad.

Well I have 18 inch bbs CH 8J Et45 running 215/40/18 tyres and as it sits at the minute the back just doesn't seem quite flush enough for me, I have very little to spare for spacers without rubbing the arch liner so I assumed getting the arches rolled would be the answer?

I had Helios on KWs and on air. 215/35/19, 10mm spacer rear, -1.5 camber, what coilovers do you want? Still Static H&Rs and you'll be right lad.

Well, i like the idea of the adjustable dampening on the Weitecs TX's. Don't think they will lower enough though.
I love the helios' though and need to make a decision soon!
You talking about the H&R ultra lows?

Well there is a bit of a stretch with the 215s, enough so that the alloy will rub the arch before the tyre will...so really i am at a loss as to how im supposed to get them sitting flush

Well, i like the idea of the adjustable dampening on the Weitecs TX's. Don't think they will lower enough though.
I love the helios' though and need to make a decision soon!
You talking about the H&R ultra lows?

Still static ones go either 110mm or 140mm :http://www.facebook.com/stillstaticuk?fref=ts

Well there is a bit of a stretch with the 215s, enough so that the alloy will rub the arch before the tyre will...so really i am at a loss as to how im supposed to get them sitting flush

Start with new wheels, it'll all end in tears.