Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Apr

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

n3ldv

Reaction score
Hey just looking to see what way a lot of the forum has went in terms of stage 1 maps I have my own preference on what way I want to go but I am curious to see what other people with s3 are going for

Toyed with the idea of revo and apr, but went with DTUK due to being removable for service / warranty work.

IMO the choice is between APR and DTUK. If you're close to an APR dealer then you should definitely go with that. It also depends on where you live and the fuel you have available. I've seen a few people at high altitude with 95 RON (91 in America) have problems with DTUK and JB1. The cars go into limp mode quite quickly. A tune will always be better than a piggyback but then your warranty is at risk. My APR dealer is a 7 minute drive away so its a no brainer for me. At 5600 feet above sea level I know the people running the JB1 can't touch me. I don't really know what the performance difference between a JB1 and DTUK is but that is just for comparisons sake if all you want is maximum power.

Never let any influence your decision on tunning
Research review and choose a dealer or supplier you trust

Never let any influence your decision on tunning
Research review and choose a dealer or supplier you trust

To be ownest I have never done the vag tuning side before.. I was a ford man before the s3 and was a Mountune die hard with the MR on the rs but I find audi doesn't have such a cult following as ford and am having to dig deeper to find out who I think is better

I had revo apr superchips Collins and mountune

Only one I'd never buy again would be superchips