S3 -> Sportback vs 3dr

Blackedition_Nath

Reaction score
I've always liked the 3dr S3 (facelift 2010 shape) but just recently a DSG sportback has been growing on me!! :-| I really don't know what to get now. Looking at ibis white in either but I think the sportback with roof bars looks a tad smarter and more aggressive with a nice set of wheels ??

I have a 2010 A3 blackedition 170 and I suppose I'm just bored of the shape lol I don't know

what are other people opinions ? Are S3 sportbacks that common out there ? I'm planning on tuning it to 400bhp so would be abit of a sleeper ;) any other high spec / bhp sportbacks out there ??

Any pictures / links would be appreciated ( preferably white )

thanks

I like the 3dr but most of the S3s I see in my town are SB, a good 75% are SB, most are dark grey, red or blue though, no white ones

I like the 3dr but most of the S3s I see in my town are SB, a good 75% are SB, most are dark grey, red or blue though, no white ones

There a few white ones on auto trader ATM with the Crome roof bars, gloss black roof, black wheels, black edition pack looks too smart ;)

I've got a 3 door and sometimes I wish I got a sport back when I see one about

I bought my SB a few months ago, this is after a quick detail Friday.
Black roof rails, pana roof, blacked oem quarters.
Just needs lowering and an alloy refurb. Rs3 rear diffuser fitted this weekend.
I've no regrets, bar it looks crap when dirty :(

Reactions: Blackedition_Nath
I bought my SB a few months ago, this is after a quick detail Friday.
Black roof rails, pana roof, blacked oem quarters.
Just needs lowering and an alloy refurb. Rs3 rear diffuser fitted this weekend.
I've no regrets, bar it looks crap when dirty :(

Ahhh that is so nice !! Exactly how I want mine to be with same exterior plans :) ace car there pal :D thanks for the decent pics too !

No worries mate. I also painted the lower front spoiler and front fog light grills gloss black to match the front grill surround.
When I was looking, there were few around. I was lucky to get the spec I wanted, but did have to pay a premium :(

No worries mate. I also painted the lower front spoiler and front fog light grills gloss black to match the front grill surround.
When I was looking, there were few around. I was lucky to get the spec I wanted, but did have to pay a premium :(

Yeh I noticed you had painted the splitter and fog surrounds black, really stands out! But looks awesome because it matches like u say. And yeh white, witch ur spec is looking to be rare as SH1t but I'm in no rush and will wait for the right car :D