S3 Sportback Ordered

RAPS3

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Hi guys following on from my previous post, http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=63863 (here) helping me to decide to order - thanks for all the info and for those who PM'd me.

I've finally ordered my S3 Sportback.

I think I got a good deal (well I'm happy with what I paid anyway) and thats all that is important.

So the options then:

I ordered the following:

Sprint blue
Buckets
Cruise control
Alu roof rails
folding mirrors
rear parking sensors
interior light pack
privacy glass
light and rain sensor pack (should be flipping standard this but hey!)
non smoking pack
piano black inserts
flat tyre warning
bose
bluetooth phone prep

Actively looking for a RNS-e (for the right money ;) )
Plus some H&R springs to be ordered

Now the wait begins - March 09 delivery.

How long did it take from placement of order until you got your confirmed build week?

I need to get my garage finished now, only electrics and the floor to be coated in some nice coating to keep the nasty dust at bay, rady for my new toy to be put in. :kissmyrings:

Nice spec but just to let you know I had piano black inserts and they scratch very easily. The look good new but when the little scratches appear they are really noticable and it really bugged me. I was really careful with it too and never let anyone else clean the car.

Yeah I know about the piano inserts, I had them on my previous 8L S3. I'll just have to make sure the wife and two kids are carefull. (Yeah right !!)

But seriously, they did scratch on my previous S3 and a little polish brought them back up. I did polish some minor scratches out ( I cant remember what I used) may have been something with a little abrasive in it.

I just wasnt keen on all the alu inside the car I testdrove and liked the piano finish in my other S3 so opted for it. I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

Hi guys following on from my previous post, http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=63863 (here) helping me to decide to order - thanks for all the info and for those who PM'd me.

I've finally ordered my S3 Sportback.

I think I got a good deal (well I'm happy with what I paid anyway) and thats all that is important.

So the options then:

I ordered the following:

Sprint blue
Buckets
Cruise control
Alu roof rails
folding mirrors
rear parking sensors
interior light pack
privacy glass
light and rain sensor pack (should be flipping standard this but hey!)
non smoking pack
piano black inserts
flat tyre warning
bose
bluetooth phone prep

Actively looking for a RNS-e (for the right money ;) )
Plus some H&R springs to be ordered

Now the wait begins - March 09 delivery.

How long did it take from placement of order until you got your confirmed build week?

I need to get my garage finished now, only electrics and the floor to be coated in some nice coating to keep the nasty dust at bay, rady for my new toy to be put in. :kissmyrings:

Takes about 2 weeks for a confirmed build date just had mine Week 4 commencing 19th Jan so I wouldnt thought you will be far behind me

Mine is getting this week. Will be delivered mid-late JAN. Mine has some audi exclusive so takes a little longer.

David

Hope you enjoy it...sounds like a good Xmas present!

Like a few others on this thread,I had the piano black inserts on my last A3(a 3.2)....they do scratch way too easily and need to be looked after very carefully.

My current one has the aluminium ones,which I'm happy with,and the Bluetooth phone prep is excellent.