Cruise Control
Heated Folding Door Mirrors
Hold Assist
Inlays 3D Design Black
Interior Light Pack
Privacy Glass
Satalite Navigation
Through-load Facility

Just waiting for a build week now. I've been told the first week in May.

Ive had sleepless nights wondering if I should have added the Tech Pack and Park Assist. I've resisted.

Reactions: Rob2k68, ice_cube99 and naughts4187
final spec is

Audi S3 Sportback - 6 speed manual

Extras are:
Metallic Mythos Black
Super Sports Seats
Extended Mono Pur
Audi Sound System
High Beam Assist
Audi Parking System Front And Rear
Alloy Roof Rails
Red Brake Callipers
Comfort Pack
Cruise Control
Heated Folding Door Mirrors
Hold Assist
Inlays 3D Design Black
Interior Light Pack
Privacy Glass
Satalite Navigation
Through-load Facility

Just waiting for a build week now. I've been told the first week in May.

Ive had sleepless nights wondering if I should have added the Tech Pack and Park Assist. I've resisted.

Nice spec! Obviously everyone has different opinions, and reasons for doing them. If you're looking for residual then I'd pop B&O in and Tech Pack. This will help with when coming to sell (IMHO). You could remove the brake calipers and super sport seats to do this.

Also with the S3 you can have panther black, which is really special and not as common. Mythos black, I was told is the new name for Phantom Black by my Audi dealer, is very popular.

Either way I'm sure you'll be delighted! Now the wait!

I'm not allowed to remove the super sport seats the wife and son have ganged up on me.
It's not something I would have added too Range Rover for me.

Anyone want to buy a 2014 (14 ) Golf GTI performance ?

Good spec indeed, another mythos black S3 on order. Yours should arrive more or less at the same time as mine.

Hi all,
I also have signed for an S3 Sportback on Feb 2nd ! But, I am turning it in all the possible way: should I keep the Mythos Black or switch to the Sepang Blue ? ... I really can't decide. I like black because I think it is the most classy color for a car, but on the other hand, Sepang Blue is reserved for S/RS or you have to go in Audi Exclusive, wich is here in Belgium a € 2.600 option. If I think in 5 years, when I will sell it, I think black is easier to sell but when you are looking for an S3, you know the car and are looking for something more exclusive than an A3 Sportback in black that you can see at every corners...

It's really not easy to decide...

By the way, I have a build week scheduled for week 15.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Hi.

I only buy black cars .... Can't remember the last time I had a colour.
Apart from my 1911 Model T .... That's red

I'm after a set of winter wheels and tyres but will leave that to another topic.

Mythos Black, great choice and we all know that black S3's are quicker the Sepang Blue S3's....... Mine arrives last week in March or first week in May. I agree with the resale being stronger if you have B&O and you get the added bonus of the led light around the speaker. :lick: