S3 Sportback ordered

Vorbis

Reaction score
Test drove an S3 Sportback yesterday and ordered one today. Was due to test drive a golf a golf GTI today but loved the S3 so much I decided not to bother. Plus buying on a PCP the stronger residuals on the Audi made more sense.

Decided I couldn't wait for a factory order so went with a uk stock car and needed to keep the spec down to avoid the pcp payments running too high.

Car I've ordered is Daytona Grey, Privacy glass, SD nav, Comfort pack and ***. Would've like a few more bits and pieces but think I've got my essentials covered :)

Should be picking it up sometime next week :)

Reactions: DommyR, Pulp84, nickatkinson and 2 others
Welcome aboard Team Daytona :beerchug:

We all love gratuitous A3 pics on here so looking forward to seeing it. Not wanting to start the this Vs that debate but I also looked at the Golf as I'm sure many others did but was sold on the cabin of the A3.

Nothing wrong with the golf, but the fact it was the S3 for gti money made the difference for me. If the golf r had worked out the same it might have been a more difficult choice

What Rob2k68 said - welcome to Team Daytona.

(It'll mean one less Seeping Blue car on the roads ;) )

Reactions: Rob2k68
My wife wanted the blue. Nuff said

She married me so clearly not lol

Reactions: DommyR and Ben Daniel Grant
Well, after a longer wait than expected (The car wasn't in the country as they originally told me) I'm picking the car up from the dealers tomorrow :) just done the 7 day insurance so they ca tax it and the quote was 4 x the best price I've had elsewhere :eek:

I was quoted 5.4k!! Clean licence, good postcode all to do with my age.

I currently pay 740 a year so a huge difference.

They quoted £850, best is £200. I'm old :( lol

Well after a slight hitch (dealer hadn't activated the sd nav) I'm now the happy owner of an S3 :) even got an extra £250 on my trade in because of the delay.

Got all the way home then realised I left my booster sear in the px car so had to go all the way back. Didnt mind though was happy to be back in it lol