Facelift S3 Sportback order

If you like it's size it's a no brainer mate can't criticise at all, looks awesome in navarra blue

Does look stunning and thinking with such a discount, might be in a good position down the line to px comfortably within it's term and not being in negative equity, where as with the s3...perhaps not.

The fiancé thinks the S5 will be too big, but it has the wow factor and that engine sounds superb! Saw a Navarra blue S5 in St Andrews few weeks ago, looks stunning, especially with those seats.

Does look stunning and thinking with such a discount, might be in a good position down the line to px comfortably within it's term and not being in negative equity, where as with the s3...perhaps not.

The fiancé thinks the S5 will be too big, but it has the wow factor and that engine sounds superb! Saw a Navarra blue S5 in St Andrews few weeks ago, looks stunning, especially with those seats.
Navarra blue with Magma Red Leather and privacy glass and the virtual Cockpit £250

Reactions: FBF01
My s3 was £41500, and 5000 miles over 48 months with 12% discount and £2000 deposit was £414 per month just to give you an example.

Hi mate on closer examination of your options l would ditch the red calipers= waste of money, black roof rails= pointless on a black car, hill hold =every bit of money saving helps

As for getting the best discount l think you'll need to travel further a field from Scotland unless your lucky like @Rolly12
cant believe you just told someone to drop roof rails :wtf:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and FBF01
My s3 was £41500, and 5000 miles over 48 months with 12% discount and £2000 deposit was £414 per month just to give you an example.

Wow, good deal. My S3 spec was just under 40 and that was 450 with 2k down with 10k miles per annum. Hmmmmm. Better deal on the S5

Wow, good deal. My S3 spec was just under 40 and that was 450 with 2k down with 10k miles per annum. Hmmmmm. Better deal on the S5

Just under 44k and was around 38k after discount. 10k Per year over 4 years with 3k down got me to 423

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing to add to the S5 as a alternative choice to the S3 is, l am sure the Black Editions are just around the corner

Just under 44k and was around 38k after discount. 10k Per year over 4 years with 3k down got me to 423

I got less discount than you mate £5700 for a undisclosed price of my car lol

£44k for a S3 yer bonkers lad.... Lol

Waned to make sure I had everything I wanted on it as I didn't want to regret skimping on anything. YOLO and all that sh*t

Reactions: Jassyo06
Waned to make sure I had everything I wanted on it as I didn't want to regret skimping on anything. YOLO and all that sh*t

Aye whatever..... Lol

Reactions: Rolly12
The one that gotta away eh....... :chuncky:

I never realised it was a 3.0 v6 either... always though the 43 models just used the same engine that the 45 used except defined slightly...

I never realised it was a 3.0 v6 either... always though the 43 models just used the same engine that the 45 used except defined slightly...

Yup almost 400 pony's lol

Would also like to know the C43 deal. I've watched and read a few reviews and it seems like a suitable daily.

£3999 deposit £399 p/m. 2 year PCP 10k per year.

Premium pack

Only had 1 car left for the offer. I'll have a look for it tomorrow

Good offer indeed.

I got a quote for 4 year pcp and 8k miles per annum on a this....salesmans email

C43 AMG LINE COUPE £47650
SOLID COLOUR
EXTERIOR CARBON FIBRE PACKAGE £1260 AMG (Carbon fibre exterior mirror housing and AMG carbon fibre spoiler lip)
STANDARD 18" WHEELS £0

RRP £48910
OFFER £43103

3500 down and it was 540/550

Good offer indeed.

I got a quote for 4 year pcp and 8k miles per annum on a this....salesmans email

C43 AMG LINE COUPE £47650
SOLID COLOUR
EXTERIOR CARBON FIBRE PACKAGE £1260 AMG (Carbon fibre exterior mirror housing and AMG carbon fibre spoiler lip)
STANDARD 18" WHEELS £0

RRP £48910
OFFER £43103

3500 down and it was 540/550

You just need to look at the offer next to it... exact same except no premium pack... £5999 down £599 per month...

It's the deal do the century... and it's only a 2 year 10k pa PCP