S3 Sportback or M140i

Mine won't see a dealer when I pick it up unless it's warranty work. I'll be using a very good independent near me who has all the software to add service on the BMW database.

If you only want Virtual cockpit on an Audi S3, its a £450 option not £1395.
Wrong, you HAVE to have the tech pack advance to get the VC:

Vc price

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Just checked Performance golf pcps, they are gash and the interest rates are the exact same as the S3 Sportback,long term values are poor

Obviously this isn't going to be 100% accurate, but it's not going to be a million miles off either!

I've just done a standard S3 and GTi quote via carwow on a 3 door manual:

I then took £1000 off those prices to make the finance price on the PCP tool come to those figures minus a £1000 deposit:

So £65.79 a month difference based on a basic S3, the GTi comes with a lot as standard that most people will spec on the S3, so the price will only go up! About £25 for every £1000 of options!?!

Granted the final price isn't great, but how many of us wait until we just break even and change anyway?

Central Vehicle Leasing are doing a new GTI HERE

£2400 down, 24 months @ £143.99 for 24 Months, 5000 Miles

Is a good deal but 80 bhp less, I do not think they are comparable cars, fair enough if it was an R.

Central Vehicle Leasing are doing a new GTI HERE

£2400 down, 24 months @ £143.99 for 24 Months, 5000 Miles
Change it to 8,000 mile and it goes to £155.99....then change to 10,000 mile and it jumps to £397.35. That seems a bit odd, more than doubles for an extra 2000 mile!!!

Reactions: Jassyo06
Wrong, you HAVE to have the tech pack advance to get the VC:

View attachment 121531

That's weird, no idea why they put it as a separate option for £450 on the Audi config then. You used broadspeed for some screenshots above and you can find the option there for the S3 by itself as well. I guess it has something to do with needing google maps. I definitely think they should have left it as a £450 option though.

I also wouldn't compare the GTI with the S3. GTI is a tier below performance wise and its FWD compared to AWD. You'd be better comparing the 2.0 TFSI A3 with the GTI.

I also wouldn't compare the GTI with the S3. GTI is a tier below performance wise and its FWD compared to AWD. You'd be better comparing the 2.0 TFSI A3 with the GTI.
I was doing the comparison mainly for my own point of view, if I were ordering another S3 with the same option I have now, plus the VC to make it different from this one! Like for like spec is well over £100 per month more for the S3. For that I would consider dropping power down to the GTi, most of the time I'm in and around town anyway. But I may well do a 2.0 A3 out of interest.

I was doing the comparison mainly for my own point of view, if I were ordering another S3 with the same option I have now, plus the VC to make it different from this one! Like for like spec is well over £100 per month more for the S3. For that I would consider dropping power down to the GTi, most of the time I'm in and around town anyway. But I may well do a 2.0 A3 out of interest.
Fair point, I thought you were doing GTI v S3. I do like the Golf other than the dash layout, better wheel options on the facelift GTI.

I also like that they now have a middle option for the seats too, between tartan and really expensive leather ones. Indium grey looks like a great colour from this GTD pic.

A4C40277-3956-4773-9988-7D94A6C1EE94_zpsqzgioj9d.jpg

Reactions: Mark_86 and Jassyo06
Reactions: Djs3saloon
Picked mine up this morning.....

Attachments

• 20170407_160213.jpg
    20170407_160213.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
Reactions: vacant, Djs3saloon, GRE57Y and 1 other person
Very nice! Enjoying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only done 30 miles took it easy but she wants to go. You can feel the shove as soon as you step on the pedal. Nice burble from exhaust too.
Ride is good and quiet compared to my old A3 tdi.
Cabin is un fussy which I like.
Been told by the wife not to chav it up lol.....

Reactions: GRE57Y and MikeSel^