S3 Sportback Build Thread

So I haven't really updated anything in a wee while!! Last update i had just bought springs and my HPFP...these are both still sitting in the garage along with my decat waiting to be fitted!!

A couple of weeks ago i got my Team Dynamics on!! they still need refurbished but dont look to bad at the moment! I went with Pilot Sport 3's 235/40/18 upfront and 225/40/18 at the back
IMG_5878_zpscm1f1swa.jpg

IMG_5899_zps6oawd2fq.jpg

Really need to hurry up and get my springs on!!!

About a week after getting my wheels on i came across a K-Sport BBK that was to good a deal to pass on so last Friday i drove down to Leeds in my mates Stage 2 RS7 to collect them!! annoyingly his average consumption was alot better than i get in the s3!!

Anyway i got there and the brakes are like new! no sign of any lip on the discs and pads look brand new as well!!

IMG_6023_zpsg09izigo.jpg

IMG_6028_zpslenjsqae.jpg

Got to say as well they do look pretty good behind the wheels!!

The discs are 356mm, I'm not sure what they weigh but they're a good bit lighter than the standard ones!! Calipers come in at around 2.7kgs i believe. The set up also came with Ferado Ds2500 pads.

Now just to get the rest of the parts fitted and pull my finger out for getting Stage2+ mapped in!!!

Heres a few random photos

IMG_6057_zpsx0ikklvp.jpg

IMG_6060_zpshqquut9d.jpg

IMG_5878_zpscm1f1swa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6057_zpsx0ikklvp.jpg

Good choice of rims there.

What made you choose odd sizes from front to rear?

just with it being the way the power is split, one of my mates had the same set up and seemed to think it gave him a wee bit more grip, might make no difference but thought i would give it a try :)

Reactions: S3Alex
just with it being the way the power is split, one of my mates had the same set up and seemed to think it gave him a wee bit more grip, might make no difference but thought i would give it a try :)

Just interested....I went with 245 X 40 X 18s on TD 1.2 rims on mine.

Looking very nice indeed, haven't seen it around Aberdeen yet.

Would love a listen of the Miltek as that's hopefully my next mod after the clutch gets swapped.

If you're wanting, I'd be keen to do a shoot of it? White cars always come out well.

Yellow brakes are sooooooooo gay man... Is this not the slowback that kicks about Aberdeen with the Glittery wheels...?

Haha :yahoo:

Looking very nice indeed, haven't seen it around Aberdeen yet.

Would love a listen of the Miltek as that's hopefully my next mod after the clutch gets swapped.

If you're wanting, I'd be keen to do a shoot of it? White cars always come out well.

Ye mate, you heard of north east Audi?? Page on fb...have a look we have a meet planned for Saturday night if your keen

Reactions: scotty dugg
Ye mate, you heard of north east Audi?? Page on fb...have a look we have a meet planned for Saturday night if your keen

Yeah recently joined the group, I did see that was coming up but I don't think I can make Saturday this week, balls! Maybe make the next one.

not been on here for a while but a few updates no pictures unfortunately.

i got my H&R springs fitted and they just weren't low enough for my liking. the plan was to always get coilovers at somepoint so after a week of having the springs on i though F**k it and ordered a set of BC Racing coilovers! had them on for a month or two now and have absolutely no complaints! great bit of kit. I've got a set of 19" Rotors from an RS3 going on next week so will play about a bit more with the ride height then and get it sitting just right.

I also got rid of my ram-air CAI and swapped it out for a Revo CAI. the silicon on the ram air was doing my head in as it always collects the dust. minor detail i know but just something that angered me haha.

the Forge PCV delete has been swapped out for a BSH catch can