s3 sold

thebott

Reaction score
sad to say my s3 has now sold, was on pistonheads for 5 days :(

glad to see that chunck of cash in my bank !! :)

what to buy next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyebrows:

Well done mate. Was looking at your car the other day. Tried persuading a friend lol. I guess it went with the MTM's?

yes it went with mtm,s. had to really they were very smart !!

i wanted them you bark .
but on the up side im glad its gone mate .
i'v got a pal with a b7 rs4 for 23k

not sure yet , the s3 was a second car so no rush to replace , will just keep looking around.
audi rs4 would be nice

glad to hear you sold it bud , a mate of mine has a b7 rs4 avant its awesome such a amazing soundtrack you should get one of them , nothing like a bit of peer presure eh lol

I got the full price ! So hard to price a car , you want good cash but the Market dictates so you have to be sensible , in the current financial climate we are in to sell a 4 year old car with no warranty to a stranger for that sort of cash i am happy with price I got and the new owner is happy with his new car .
I had about 25 offers and I put most off because they sounded like shady punters , so right buyer / cash job done :)

Result.:rock:
How much did it go for? what was the age and miles? Just accepted an offer on mine (way less than the asking price) so curious to see what other S3s are fetching. Buckets seem to be a big selling point and command a real premium.

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
I got £17500 plus kept the s3'alloys which should get around £500 for so all in £18000 . Car was 4 years old 40 k on clock . How much have you sold yours for ?

I got £17500 plus kept the s3'alloys which should get around £500 for so all in £18000 . Car was 4 years old 40 k on clock . How much have you sold yours for ?

You have PM mate.

Mine should really be in the Stolen section........