S3 Shoulder Bolsters

Gazjs

Reaction score
Anyone know the best way to clean the material shoulder bolsters in the S3?

What is the material? Mine seem to be picking up lint/material from clothing, and before I take a small brush/lint roller to them I want to be sure of the material and potential damage a process can cause.

Anyone know the best way to clean the material shoulder bolsters in the S3?

What is the material? Mine seem to be picking up lint/material from clothing, and before I take a small brush/lint roller to them I want to be sure of the material and potential damage a process can cause.
@Gazjs - As per the Audi brochure.
Full leather S3 seats -
'Fine Nappa leather with S3 embossing on the front seats. Seat centre
sections, seat side bolsters, head restraints and front centre armrest
in Fine Nappa leather. Upper shoulder sections and door trim inserts
are finished in velvet
.'

I would try a lint roller first then move onto a small soft brush if that doesn't work

I really should have thought to check the brochure. Thanks for digging out the info!

I will try the lint roller first then and see how things go.

Thanks again

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Thought I would update for future users. I went with Bristle Hounds advice and took on the lint roller.

The below pictures show the initial state of the bolster (the part that was bothering me was the white line along the top of material)

The second picture shows the weapon of choice with the third and forth showing the result.

Reactions: scotty76, Rob2k68 and Bristle Hound
Thought I would update for future users. I went with Bristle Hounds advice and took on the lint roller.

The below pictures show the initial state of the bolster (the part that was bothering me was the white line along the top of material)

The second picture shows the weapon of choice with the third and forth showing the result.

View attachment 87080

View attachment 87081

View attachment 87082 View attachment 87083
@Gazjs - Pleased its all worked out for you buddy :thumbs up: