S3 Service Schedule

selleym

Reaction score
Hi,

Im loosing my mind have looked everywhere to find what the service schedule is for the car, looking for all the bits like Age/mileage changes.

Where can i find this not in the user manual from what i can see.

Thanks

Reactions: Bells
There's a separate small booklet with service details on it
I have definitely seen it previously but it appeard to have vanished. Managed to eventually find the information in the cryptic maze of the audi website.
For anyone interested in a 2015 S3 Saloon Service.
2014   S3 Service Schedule

Reactions: TomBlueS3
Any one else find the brake fluid schedule a bit weird? How can the first change be 3 years and subsequent ones every 2 years?

Any one else find the brake fluid schedule a bit weird? How can the first change be 3 years and subsequent ones every 2 years?

The factory fill is clean fresh fluid in a clean new system so will last longer. Any subsequent changes there will be contaminants and old fluid as there’s no way to drain it all. That’s why it’s shorter

Reactions: alpesh26 and Ron240
I'm pleased to see Audi are being a bit more realistic regarding the first brake fluid change, and not stating the blanket 2 years for all their vehicles like Ford do.
The change is optional at additional cost, but I always recommend having your current fluid checked before deciding to renew it

Reactions: AlS3BE and alpesh26
I'm pleased to see Audi are being a bit more realistic regarding the first brake fluid change, and not stating the blanket 2 years for all their vehicles like Ford do.
The change is optional at additional cost, but I always recommend having your current fluid checked before deciding to renew it

I would still change it. The brake fluid testers tests the fluid at the reservoir so the fluid in the system down the brake pipes could be in a worse state.
It’s moisture that’s the problem as the fluid absorbs moisture and when heated water boils quicker than brake fluid so you get that spongy pedal feel.

Reactions: Phutters
I would still change it. The brake fluid testers tests the fluid at the reservoir so the fluid in the system down the brake pipes could be in a worse state.
It’s moisture that’s the problem as the fluid absorbs moisture and when heated water boils quicker than brake fluid so you get that spongy pedal feel.
Indeedy. Brake fluid doesn't circulate in the system the way oil and coolant do.

And it's not as if it costs an arm and a leg either. Fifty-odd quid at an independent is less than a tank of juice.

Reactions: AlS3BE