S3 Service intervals/ Service Pack.

Chimp

Reaction score
HI

I was wondering if anyone who has their S3's already could take a peek at the service intervals for things like Haldex oil change , DSG oil change and spark plugs if possible.

If they are under 3 years then they should be included in the service pack right? ( if you have it)

It appears the dealer isn't playing ball now, since my order in Feb he says the service pack is not allowed any more, but I agreed with him it would added to the car at pick up and he didn't add it to any quote.

I asked it to be part of the deal to seal it but he said he would hold the price of my Part ex as compensation 3 months on instaed of adding it onto the deal and I would buy it on pick up.... I have sold my car so that is no longer part of the deal and now I am loosing out on the service pack or the value of it at least.

thanks in advance

Haldex is now time based rather than mileage based, so 3 years (but is not normally included in the Service Plan)
DSG oil is 38,000 miles
Brake fluid first change is 3 years, thereafter every 2 years
Plugs at 38,000

Kinda glad I took the service plan out for 4years then. Surprised that they don't have the option in the brochure... Nice that dealer does it tho