S3 - Second service

15audis3

Reaction score
Hi All

My S3 is coming upto 20K miles so will need its 2nd service soon. Looking at the manual and going by the service menu in the car, it's just an oil & filter change again. Is that right? I thought every one would be an inspection/major service?

Thanks

Reactions: Rob2k68
Not sure what the schedule is to be honest will investigate and post here - mines going in next month also for the second service 26k but I changed the oil myself at 19k so not worried about the condition of the oil.

Third year is brake fluid but also changed that twice so far LoL

Reactions: pburv
Mine is on 20k. Had an oil change at about 10 followed by just inspection at 20. Next oil is about 6k away but I'll get it done now as that seems too long to me.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
Mine is on 20k. Had an oil change at about 10 followed by just inspection at 20. Next oil is about 6k away but I'll get it done now as that seems too long to me.

TX.

Was a second oil change not carried out along with the inspection? Are you on variable servicing?

My Car is tracking oil changes and inspections which both seem to happen at different times / miles. It did have the plugs changed at the recent inspection too, just remembered.

TX.

No oil change with inspection. As Audi service peeps when I booked it in.

TX.

No oil change with inspection. As Audi service peeps when I booked it in.

TX.

Really? I had an inspection on my A3 and it was an oil and filter with an 'inspection'.

My grandparents have their first inspection (18k) on their A3 this month. Audi want £335 for a oil and filter change with an 'inspection', ridiculous prices.. but there we go.

My bro had an inspection on his TTS, believe he said there was nothing physically carried out, only visual and from memory was over £200!

Just booked my car in for its second service at the end of the month, I'm on an annual plan the car is 2 years old in March and has just clocked 25k miles.

I was told it's an inspection service only the cost of which is £128.52. There is NO oil change so I'll do this myself before the car hits 26k, last done by me at 19k.

I've also booked it in for a panoramic roof service which is recommended every 20 months and costs £92.66.