S3 SB 19" 5 arm wing design wheels - pics?

Brasso

Reaction score
Has anyone got any pictures of a Sepang Blue SB on the 19" option wheels? Looked through the photo thread and googled it but struggling to find a photo.

These are rare as rocking horse **** as factory fit 19s also requires the mag ride option on the SB.

Think jassyo06 has specced these and will probably be the first opportunity for pics.

Reactions: Brasso
Your not wrong on the rocking horse ****. Over an hour on Google and no pictures anywhere.

Looks not the worst. But for 2grand for a set of wheels and suspension

Thanks SJC that was the best I could do as well. I'm not keen on the 19"s given the configurator image so wanted to see a picture or in the flesh. Seen them on the saloon (albeit custom paint) but not a SB.

I had the same problem trying to find pics. I have specced these on my HB and taken a punt. I'm not getting mine until April so can't post any pics until then but I am sure they will be a few 1st March cars specced with them so hopefully we can see some pics.

Reactions: Brasso
I had the same problem trying to find pics. I have specced these on my HB and taken a punt. I'm not getting mine until April so can't post any pics until then but I am sure they will be a few 1st March cars specced with them so hopefully we can see some pics.

Fingers Crossed you're right. I expect my car to be in lockdown by then though so may have to take a punt. Going to have a look at the weekend to see if there is a car locally with them fitted I can have a look at I think there is a saloon at Northampton in black.

Last edited:
I was at Volkswagen UK HQ today and their car park is full of S3's - I saw at least 20 (before I stopped counting) BUT not one of the HB or SBs had 19's. I can say that the 19's look great (imo) on all of the saloons I looked at. The saloons were white, sepang, black, red, daytona and one purple(ish) and the alloys suited all colours well.

I spoke to my dealer today and my order is on lockdown as of Friday (they guess). They said someone ordered a couple of days before me who called this morning to change their wing mirrors but it was already too late as the order had been sent to the factory.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I was at Volkswagen UK HQ today and their car park is full of S3's - I saw at least 20 (before I stopped counting) BUT not one of the HB or SBs had 19's. I can say that the 19's look great (imo) on all of the saloons I looked at. The saloons were white, sepang, black, red, daytona and one purple(ish) and the alloys suited all colours well.

I spoke to my dealer today and my order is on lockdown as of Friday (they guess). They said someone ordered a couple of days before me who called this morning to change their wing mirrors but it was already too late as the order had been sent to the factory.

I suppose with the cost of them + mag ride people don't normally bother. Can't wait to see them though. Might just go with them to be different.

Reactions: Forbzeeee
I suppose with the cost of them + mag ride people don't normally bother. Can't wait to see them though. Might just go with them to be different.
That's my thinking exactly :)

Which dealer? I called my dealer to add folding mirrors yesterday and was told it was locked off for changes. Ahh well. My cost was going up every week until eventually I would have ended up with every single option whether needed or not.

Which dealer? I called my dealer to add folding mirrors yesterday and was told it was locked off for changes. Ahh well. My cost was going up every week until eventually I would have ended up with every single option whether needed or not.
Aint that the truth Nik ! Reading this forum is costing me money daily :)

Reactions: nickatkinson
The only one I am gutted about is the folding mirrors. That said I havent had them on any car and never really had any issues...the £950 retrofit cost against the £150 Audi option cost is making it worse though.

Can't wait to see one in the flesh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424117598826164

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob2k68