S3 Saloon - Led Upgrade Kit

Hi.

Kit for a saloon will be £49, in that you will get:
Front and rear puddle lights
Red door lights front and rear
Glove box
Upgraded boot led.

Also in the kit will have front and rear footwell lights, this kit you won't be able to order until end of oct tho.

Trups

Hi.

Kit for a saloon will be £49, in that you will get:
Front and rear puddle lights
Red door lights front and rear
Glove box
Upgraded boot led.

Also in the kit will have front and rear footwell lights, this kit you won't be able to order until end of oct tho.

Trups
Thanks Trups :thumbs up:

My S3 won't be delivered till late November early December so I'll wait until I can order the new kit at the end of October :)

Reactions: t8ups
Hi t8ups

I see from Silky_S3's thread that there are 4 LEDs in the door puddle light LED module. How many LEDs are there in the upgraded boot LED module? Hopefully more than 4 LEDs so that its brighter in the boot.

Cheers.

hi.

The boot one is still 4 LED's, we can do a lamp swap if you wanted a 8 LED. You can also try the 4 LED as its ALOT brighter than the standard 1 small LED.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups

Thanks for confirming. Anyway, I managed to use some of the spare panel LEDs (that I bought from you a couple of years back for my A3 8P3 - car now sold) for the glove box and boot lights in my S3 8V saloon.

Thus, I will only need the LEDs for the front & rear door puddle lights and red LEDs for the front & rear door warning lights. How much for these mate?

Hi.

if you have the light pack fitted then I will do the doors for £33 posted which is the puddle lights and the red door lights.

Thanks
trups

Yeah mate, I've got the light pack. The puddle lights have the OEM panel single LED with 2 tiny pins in them (similar to those in SilkyS3's pics). The red warning lights have the T10/W5W regular filament globes in them.

I'm in Australia by the way (Cairns, Queensland 4870). Can you confirm total price including postage for the doors please. Thanks again.

Hi Trups
Got a S3 saloon coming with Interior light pack, looking to upgrade the footwell, puddle, glovebox, boot and red door lights.
What cost am I looking at

I'm really interested in the glove box and boot LED upgrades on my saloon with ILP. What price are they and how do I order?

Reactions: t8ups
Yeah mate, I've got the light pack. The puddle lights have the OEM panel single LED with 2 tiny pins in them (similar to those in SilkyS3's pics). The red warning lights have the T10/W5W regular filament globes in them.

I'm in Australia by the way (Cairns, Queensland 4870). Can you confirm total price including postage for the doors please. Thanks again.

Hi.

its £33 for the kit, postage to you is £8.40 for the tracked and signed for service.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups

I'd like to order the above kit please. Can you send me a paypal invoice for them please. jpestrada115@yahoo.com is my paypal email address.

Cheers.