S3 Saloon 19" Alloys - Uk Choices

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the Uk choice for 19" alloys on the S3 saloon

Standard fit flavour (19"€ 5 twin spoke star anthracite wheels)

Or

the £395 option (19” 5-arm wing design high gloss titanium wheels)

Me personally? I love the standard fit flavour. Makes the car stand out as a S3 IMHO

What I would REALLY like, but can't have, is the 19" wheels that the Aussie's (& other countries) can have. The 19" 5 V-spoke design titanium wheels

These bad boys -

( http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/i-so-want-these-19s-on-my-s3-saloon.225742/ )

No opinion poll for this thread? lol
I choose the latter, 19” 5-arm wing design high gloss titanium wheels, it makes the car look premium.
That's the reason why it's an extra £395 on top of standard.

Standard looks ok, but not to my taste. If i wanted it I would of saved a bit of money, but why would I want to do that?

Anyone got a picture of an S3 Saloon Sepang blue with 19” 5-arm wing design high gloss titanium wheels ?

Last edited:
As you we'll know bristle I originally wanted 5 arm wing design wheels but then thanks to you I changed my mind and spent money elsewhere but also from a distance I couldn't really tell them apart so saved the money lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound
The V Spokes are very nice, getting them on my RS5.
If you can't get them stay with the standard look.
The middle ones are poor IMO.

I like the 5 arm for some reason but I would stick with the standard S3 wheels as it sets it apart from a regular A3

Standard 19" S3 wheels for me, even if the 5 spoke wheels were the same price.

Reactions: Addict and mcnallys
I went for the optional extras - these make the car look far more classy / refined and set it off a treat.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3
I went for the optional extras - these make the car look far more classy / refined and set it off a treat.

iagree.gif
:icon thumright:

Don't like boring standard 19's at all, go for the options mate, much better.

Reactions: Liquidfusion-S3