S3 - S-Line Ride Heights

canham

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the S3 and S-Line's sit at the same height or is the S3 slightly lower? From what i could gather off the Audi website the Sport is slightly lower than standard, then the S-Line is lower still than Sport. So is the S3 lower still after the S-Line?

Yes it is lower than the S-Line.

From memory, the S-Line is 15mm lower than the Sport and the S3 is a further 10mm lower than the S-Line...

Thank you! Any recommendations on make/brand of lowering kits to go for to give a 10mm drop..? Other than picking up a couple of ladies from Chicago's nightclub...

Not from me as I haven't touched my suspension but what are you driving? A Sport or S-Line?

2006 S-Line. Has the black edition grille and Xenon HId Headlights...looking to lower it to the same height as the S3 and add the sideskirts/ mirrors and rear valance

The non S3 lowering springs are based on SE height.

So for example, if you fitted H&R 35 mm lowering springs, it would lower a Sport 20mm because the Sport is already 15mm lower than an SE.

It would lower an S-Line 5mm according to what's been said above. I thought the S-Line was 10mm lower than a Sport though.

Dosent seem all that much when put that way!!

Dosent seem all that much when put that way!!

Should help put it into perspective when choosing springs, just incase you bought 30/35mm springs and then didn't understand why it had hardly made a difference. That only applies to non-S3's.

S3's have specific lowering springs which actually lower by the specified amount, which is why they look much lower when dropped on 30/35mm springs.