S3 Reviews...a collection

Can't remember if this has been posted, this one sort of bores me

Last edited:
Nice saloon, I've often wondered why audi don't put a more aggressive looking spoiler on the boot lid though. I guess it's all part of the understated look they prefer but even a mk5 mondeo has a better looking one..

Reactions: j0nny2013
Nice saloon, I've often wondered why audi don't put a more aggressive looking spoiler on the boot lid though. I guess it's all part of the understated look they prefer but even a mk5 mondeo has a better looking one..
Totally agree, you would think they would put a decent spoiler on like the TT. Probably right about saving it for the RS.

Probably right there chaps, however it still would be nice to get one fitted to my car, yes I know it's only a 1.4, but I think it would enhance the looks of the s-line saloon.

Reactions: j0nny2013
I think spoilers should only be there if needed. The only time my TT spoiler was up was when it lifted automaticity, nice clean lines with it down. The rear end of the saloon obviously doesn't need it.

Reactions: Blackwhite
:iagree: I think that the rear end of the A3/S3 Saloon are just right.

I do like them don't get me wrong and probably wouldn't change, I would just like the gadget of being able to put it up for the crack haha

I do like the 'spoiler' on the boot lid of the S3 saloon. Nice & discreet IMHO :)

a25565d3066c785119559bc3b8b61747_zpsff419f99.jpg

Reactions: Dazzeroo, Bronquito and Martinbanshee
Not a great comparison! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

2014 Audi S3 vs. 2014 Cadillac ATS

I think the saloon spoiler looks nice and discreet. Can't see it providing much down force mind it's probably more of a deflector to stop muck being dumped over the vertical face as the air breaks away.

Evo review road and track of the S3.

Video is summed up at the end with the well worn phrase "the Golf R is a better all rounder".

Shhhh don't mention the G word ;)

Fair review, he looked like he was sitting on a pogo stick on those roads.

For comparison, here is the previous EVO review:

Reactions: Pulp84
2015 Audi S3 saloon promo video

Audi S3 saloon 2015 In Depth Review Interior Exterior

Reactions: RYuill
Thanks LF really enjoyed that review, didn't not help me excitement! My S3 is due to be built this week:jump:

Good review! Hate the orange front indicators on US spec cars though :disgust:

Also noted that the rear head rests look different and look like full size ones/

I'm a bit sad that I might not be able to pick it up on the 1st of March, even though I specified I wanted to back in August! :(
And I'm pretty sure I would of been the 1st few customers ordering too for March collection date.
LF

You and BH are one of the original orders of the S3 Saloon.
It seems like you guys have been
waiting forever. Props to both of
you for being so patient.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Liquidfusion-S3
Would be rather harsh if you don't get a 1st March slot, so my fingers are crossed for you, should be a good day on ASN with everyone putting up their pictures!

Reactions: David83S3 and Liquidfusion-S3
It's looking like a 4th March collection for me. Can't be helped I'm afraid :(

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Blackwhite
If my car is available for first week of march (on its way to the boat now) I won't be picking on 1st March, it's going to be manic I can assume, I work from home most of the week currently, So i'll arrange sometime in the week when so I get the attention I require, instead of a very busy dealership... least thats what I hope.

Reactions: Rob2k68
If my car is available for first week of march (on its way to the boat now) I won't be picking on 1st March, it's going to be manic I can assume, I work from home most of the week currently, So i'll arrange sometime in the week when so I get the attention I require, instead of a very busy dealership... least thats what I hope.
My reasoning too RT :thumbs up: