Facelift S3 Remus Exhaust

LewMcC

Reaction score
So after fitting my springs and anti roll bars Ive done some looking around and saving!

Ive decided I NEED a remus exhaust for my car (cat back to start off with) so I wondering where is the best place to get one?

Im not sure of dealers in Northern Ireland so Ill probably have to buy online and get my usual mechanic to do the fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact Remus and ask for your nearest dealer: https://www.remus.eu/contacts/

I'm tempted by one of these... sucker for black tips :hubbahubba:

They gave me a list of dealers in England! Was just hoping there was someone closer lol

Tell me about it! But i love the titanium look aswell after hearing Scottiens S1 with the remus set up I cant wait to hear the facelift S3

They gave me a list of dealers in England! Was just hoping there was someone closer lol

Tell me about it! But i love the titanium look aswell after hearing Scottiens S1 with the remus set up I cant wait to hear the facelift S3

Well, that was helpful of them. Can't you get it freighted over?

Reactions: LewMcC
Well, that was helpful of them. Can't you get it freighted over?

Yea they should be able to, but would be handy just to have the remus dealer fit it!
And someone with experience with valved setups

Not personally. But from what I understand, a lot of these exhausts re-use the existing OEM valve mechanism. Thus, it's almost plug and play. A few provide their own. But I may have interpreted that wrong.

Not personally. But from what I understand, a lot of these exhausts re-use the existing OEM valve mechanism. Thus, it's almost plug and play. A few provide their own. But I may have interpreted that wrong.

I know milltek need you to re use the stock exhausts valves but im not 100% sure about remus!

I know milltek need you to re use the stock exhausts valves but im not 100% sure about remus!

Yep

Do cat back exhausts affect warranty?

Do cat back exhausts affect warranty?

Shouldn't do, but ask your dealer to be safe and get it in writing via email. It's only the back box... they may void the warranty on something like the valves though...

I'm thinking about remus exhaust from before i recived the car
I'll buy cat back for sure and probably also the racing tube!

What about anti roll bar? Do you feel any differences?

I'm thinking about remus exhaust from before i recived the car
I'll buy cat back for sure and probably also the racing tube!

What about anti roll bar? Do you feel any differences?

Im exactly the same especially now with the facelifts pops and bangs

Im definitely going catback but when i looked up turbo backs they say you need a stage 2 remap? And after seeing dandanthings fiasco i was sort of disheartened

The HR roll bar and springs are brilliant! Definitely feel the car sticking to the ground more around corners, im letting them settle before alignment!

but now im tempted for spacers or rs6 alloys to finish off the look but im not 100% sure what way to go

Fingers crossed for the euromillions tonight anyway

Im exactly the same especially now with the facelifts pops and bangs

Im definitely going catback but when i looked up turbo backs they say you need a stage 2 remap? And after seeing dandanthings fiasco i was sort of disheartened

The HR roll bar and springs are brilliant! Definitely feel the car sticking to the ground more around corners, im letting them settle before alignment!

but now im tempted for spacers or rs6 alloys to finish off the look but im not 100% sure what way to go

Fingers crossed for the euromillions tonight anyway

Thanks for the feed ;)

I'll wait to try the car with the 19" and the summer tyres and then let's see... next month i'm going to Monza :)

I don't know if stage 2 is required but it's strange..

What alloys do you have now?

Thanks for the feed ;)

I'll wait to try the car with the 19" and the summer tyres and then let's see... next month i'm going to Monza :)

I don't know if stage 2 is required but it's strange..

What alloys do you have now?

No probs bud! Def worth the money

Lucky for some!!! I was planning New Zealand this summer but the way work is going im lucky if i can get one day off lol! But gotta work for the RS6 money

Ive read if you fit a downpipe you need stage 2 to make sure the car runs right, well apparently

Just the standard s3 ones, i preordered mine before the options list was out so im kicking myself now that i missed out on the virtual cockpit