S3 Register

Well after nearly 6 months she's here.. Just need a name. Reg no is PZA so thinking maybe Marge (Marghuerita), quattro fromagio, or Pepperoni... any ideas.

Superb handover from Bristol Audi... More pics when I get time ;-)

How about Domino?

We thought of that but the Pizza Express seems to be sticking ;-)

Reactions: OZAudi84 and Sandra
Pizza express is too long, you need a one word name. How about mozzarella, pepperoni or parmesan.

Pizza express is too long, you need a one word name. How about mozzarella, pepperoni or parmesan.

Just add 'The' and I reckon it works fine In daily life.......

'Which car shall we take today darling? Yours or The Pizza Express? As there may be some drinking, I'll drive there and you can drive back'

I wish I had that plate. Mine is unchristened as yet......a right 5hite combination.

Ps Nice car btw :D

Last edited:
Reactions: PilotAudi
We'll done on the quick delivery Soulboy.

Any chance of some pics in daylight of the Silver interior against Estoril Blue please? Ta :)

Not the best pics...... either raining or dusk! It looks more cream in the pics, as in reality it's quite silver. I love it!

Attachments

• IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 443
  • IMAG0192_BURST002_1.jpg
    IMAG0192_BURST002_1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 435
Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar, Lmg, vakaviti and 1 other person
Bah...In Australia we can have out S3 interior in whatever colour we want. As long as it's black! :(

Bah...In Australia we can have out S3 interior in whatever colour we want. As long as it's black! :(

That's true if you select the S Performance Pack, but if you didn't, I think you get a few extra options, ie the brush aluminium, the on that comes the the red seats.

But like you, we've both ticked S Performance Pack, so our choice is inlays in 3D design (black).

Glad to see many have been having fun this weekend!

Despite my build having been put back a week to 10. It was in fact built in 9 as planned. My new toy now officially exists! Now on a train, on it's way to Emden, although they said that yesterday so not too sure if that could mean it's actually at the port.

Anyone now how granular the tracking is? I'd assumed they know exactly where the cars are.

Cheers.

Raps3 - Ordered 24th January 2014, approx delivery June 2014 - from Kings Lynn Audi

8V S3 Sportback - Manual - Monsoon Grey - Alum Roof Rails - Audi parking system plus - Bang & Olufsen sound system - Folding heated mirrors - hold assist - interior light pack - LED Headlights - Privacy glass - Super sports seats - through load - tyre pressure monitors

Well - I've had a change of plan and decided I couldnt live with 'urrgghh boring grey' as my little one called it - after having 2 blue Audi's - I'm moving onto my 3rd as I've just changed my order to an exclusive - so sorry Ecosphere you'll need to change your stats..... :s3addict:

CURRENT REGISTER ANALYSIS
OK killing the hours till 1 March .... Current register totals are as follows:

Colour Total Sportback. 3 Door. Saloon

Estoril blue. 20. 12. 8.
Missano red. 6. 4. 2.
Monsoon grey. 5. 4. 1
Panther black. 5. 2. 2. 1
Brilliant red. 4. 3. 1
Glazier white. 4. 3. 1
Amalfi white. 3. 2. 1
Phantom black. 3. 2. 1
Ice silver. 1. 0. 1
Sepang blue. 1. 0. 0. 1
totals. 52. 32. 18. 2

Went to the dealers today to sign paperwork for the wife's A1 & they'd just unloaded a transporter & my eyes nearly fell out when I saw my S3 :w00t: One of the guys was just moving it so once we were done I had to go find it & took a couple of crap snaps

DA28DD24-C34B-426E-A090-E12B7ADDA832_zpscjzejebo.jpg

A7A58A68-FF79-493C-BCE0-EDFF5D36DD60_zpsbylplirb.jpg

Had a bit more of a wander about & found her A1 as well

CD8A0499-2CED-4074-BFB8-CD9E4FA6CFDA_zpsupeafnex.jpg

CDC316DD-3891-49EF-A311-E4EF91FAE848_zpsen2jezga.jpg

Hopefully I've uploaded these right :think:

Got back to work & got a call to say I can have my car Tuesday :arco: Just a little excited now!

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar, OZAudi84 and StefRobinson
Apparently mine is built and waiting to be transported to the docks.....
Looks like the 2nd week of march will be missed but im hoping for this month at least

Got it this morning :arco: Not been able to go far as we have sparks in the house & they seem to constantly need questions answered, heyho. What driving I have done has been very promising, a big step up from my 8P 2.0T :thumbsup: Anywho a first piccy

B793F0BE-B45A-49E2-A1F8-0FE252623708_zps6cw1mdpz.jpg

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and CraigI
Got it this morning :arco: Not been able to go far as we have sparks in the house & they seem to constantly need questions answered, heyho. What driving I have done has been very promising, a big step up from my 8P 2.0T :thumbsup: Anywho a first piccy

Great colour.

Nice, same step up as I'm doing, I can't wait. :)

CURRENT REGISTER ANALYSIS
OK killing the hours till 1 March .... Current register totals are as follows:

Colour Total Sportback. 3 Door. Saloon

Estoril blue. 20. 12. 8.
Missano red. 6. 4. 2.
Monsoon grey. 5. 4. 1
Panther black. 5. 2. 2. 1
Brilliant red. 4. 3. 1
Glazier white. 4. 3. 1
Amalfi white. 3. 2. 1
Phantom black. 3. 2. 1
Ice silver. 1. 0. 1
Sepang blue. 1. 0. 0. 1
totals. 52. 32. 18. 2

You need to add in Audi Exclusive to your tally.

Audi S3 Saloon - Exclusive paint. No build date for me as yet...

Reactions: RAPS3
:) I'm also waiting for my build date - originally it was delivery end of May beginning of June - but then I changed to exclusive paint and was told it will probably add time.

Emailed the dealer today to seeing they have been given a date yet.

Took delivery of the Audi Ireland Press Car last week..... traded in the TTS

S3 3 Door
DSG
MMI Navigation Plus
Audi Concert
Nappa Leather
Heated Seats
Misaano Red (Metalic?)
182 5 Parallel Spoke Star Design Alloys
Bang & Olufsen

Misano is pearlescent, so will change colour shade in bright sunlight - with a more orangey tinge I think

Reactions: illingworth22
:) I'm also waiting for my build date - originally it was delivery end of May beginning of June - but then I changed to exclusive paint and was told it will probably add time.

Emailed the dealer today to seeing they have been given a date yet.

GULP !!!

Build Week 28 now :( - meaning a delivery date of mid August !!

GULP !!!

Build Week 28 now :( - meaning a delivery date of mid August !!

When did you order mate?

I ordered 7th February, if they tell me August i'll be cancelling. They told me 12-16 weeks the day I ordered!

I originally placed my order on 28th January and got a build week of 15 with delivery 1st or 2nd Week of May

BUT - I then changed my order (on 5th March) and added exclusive paint so its moved the build date out (which I expected) to build week 28 for delivery Mid August. I knew it was going to move - just didnt think it would move by 13 weeks.....:(

But I'll be Happy once it arrives and its the colour I wanted and I didnt 'make do' :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their new rides!

Got some teaser snaps from the dealership today, ahead of my pick up at the weekend :)

13267278794_dbe83a57fd_m.jpg

13267076713_6f3dfde78a_m.jpg

13267273534_6fbf3b017f_m.jpg

Can't wait :jump:

Last edited:
I have been lurking around from early December last year when i ordered an S3 with the help of some of suggestions from people on here and picked it up on the 7th March and thought i would post some picks for everyone to look at.

First things first the spec.
S3 3 Door
Manual
Monsoon Grey

Adaptive headlights
Audi parking system plus
Comfort pack
Auto dimming, adjustable, folding, heated door mirrors
Privacy glass
Reversing Camera
SD Sat Nav
Super Sports seats

Monsoon Grey S3 Slideshow by molemenacer | Photobucket

Ross

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar and w.h.i.p.p.e.t
Sounds like a lovely motor Ross. I can't get the link to work to look at the pictures though.

Is this an S3? It's got 4 pipes but debadged and no silver wing mirrors? Either super stealth or with extra pipes somehow?

Is this an S3? It's got 4 pipes but debadged and no silver wing mirrors? Either super stealth or with extra pipes somehow?

Looks like an S3 to me - de-badge and mirrors in body colour are factory options you can tick (god knows why!). Those wheels are obviously factory option too.

Yep, working properly now.

Looks really nice in Monsoon. I spent ages trying to decide between Monsoon and Estoril. Still really like both.

I copied the wrong link

I spent ages choosing between Misano and Monsoon and then ended up at Crawley Audi and saw both colours on their forecourt and the Monsoon appealed to me a lot more. After a few weeks of driving i am even more convinced that i chose correctly, monsoon is a really good colour and suits the car perfectly (although whichever colour people choose they are going to say the same thing!!)

I was able to spec up the options quite easily, it was either a case of i want it or not, colour was by far the hardest choice.

Easily done. I did the same thing earlier in the thread.

Picking a colour was definately the hardest part of ordering for me too. The Demo I had was a Misano and I was quite surprised by how much I liked it. I like Monsoon, as it's quite understated and classy looking. Ties all the chrome elements and the wheels together well too. I went with Estoril in the end as I quite like Blue. Also having seen it in the showroom there is definately something different about it. It's almost got a richness to it, in the way a deeper red might have if that makes sense.

Yes it's an s3 joetidman. I always debadge my cars & fyi ltguy I think the alloy mirrors are plain tacky :moa:

Fair play - the stealth look is great!

At least audi offer the option for us all to have what we want.

You're not alone too as on March 1st there was an estoril s3 at derby audi with colour coded mirrors too.

First impressions of my S3 sport back.

Let's just say I picked the car up at 3pm and am still smiling.

Decided to avoid the motorway and travel back via A roads in the rain. Dynamic mode, Quattro and endless power!!! Even the sight of the sub 20mpg couldn't dampen my spirits. A completely different animal to my old diesel A3's and A5. I have well and truly caught the S3 bug.

Will post pics and a proper review once I've calmed down and gave it a clean!!

Reactions: PilotAudi and Jdh147
Good lad. I've got great memories of my first few days with mine when we headed over to North Wales for the weekend. Can still close my eyes and re-live a few of the mountain pass drives.

Hi all new to Forum order placed as per sig, hope to get early Sept, currently driving VW Golf Gti Ed 35 DSG so will wait for new reg if earlier. Lucky enough to get test drive at dealers I purchased from. To condense experience Awesome!! Drove Monday still smiling!!

Cancelled my S3 SB order made in January, but now have sorted things out and signed the paperwork Tuesday this week for the 3 door S3. Got week 21 confirmed, so will have the S3 five weeks there after. Very happy the dealer was able to pull a few strings.

Full spec:

Audi S3 3-door hatch S-tronic
Missano Red pearl effect
Black Styling Pack
Acoustic Parking rear only
Audi Sound System
Door mirrors - electrically adjustable, folding and heated
Non Smoking package
Light and rain sensor package
Privacy glass
Super Sports seats (front)
Technology Package with mobile phone - High with Audi Connect
Through-load facility
Tyre pressure loss indicator
18" x 7.5J '10 spoke' design titanium matt alloy wheel with 225/40R18 tyres

Another S3 S-tronic Sportback delivered here too :)

Photo taken on a typical rainy british morning.

Spec includes:
Monsoon Grey
Tech Pack High, with parking front and rear
Comfort Pack
LED Headlights
Panoramic Sunroom
B&O Sound system
Advanced Key
Folding door mirrors
Tyre Pressure indicator

IMG 2323

Hi all, new to this forum. New s3 3 door s-tronic on order, build week 19 so have been told I will get it mid June.
Glacier white
Black styling pack
Privacy glass
LED pack
Adaptive cruise control
Non smoking
Inlays in 3d black design.

I have seen a few pictures of s3's with black ttrs alloys. I take it this is an option outside of the uk? I would of went for them if they were an option.

Hi All,

I just placed my order with the dealer yesterday went with the below spec. Looking at a September Delivery

S3 Sportback
Panther Black
Tech Pack
Comfort Pack
LED Lights
Interior Light Package
Advanced Key
B&O
Hold Assist
Parking System Plus
Electric Folding Mirrors
Super Sports Seats

Also asked for the Cable for the IPhone 5. Wife chewed off the salesmans ear so he is throwing in a free umbrella, a teddy and a S Line Jacket as well!

Once car arrives will put a tracker on it straight away!

Can't Wait now!