Facelift s3 rear diffuser

dallo

Reaction score
will an s3 saloon rear diffuser fit and a3 s line saloon rear bumper

S3 has twin exhausts. A3 doesn’t.

Yes it does and I’m sure the OP must know this being as he knows they are different. Anyway technically the diffuser will fit as it’s the bumper is same as a S line thought it will look a bit odd unless you get the quad exhaust too.

Yes it does and I’m sure the OP must know this being as he knows they are different.

Pretty defensive post!!:shrug: But yes technically the diffuser will fit. If the OP has a twin exhaust then fine, if not then it will have a massive hole on the right side, which I would then have an issue in saying it “fits”!!

Pretty defensive post!!:shrug: But yes technically the diffuser will fit. If the OP has a twin exhaust then fine, if not then it will have a massive hole on the right side, which I would then have an issue in saying it “fits”!!

Sorry pal if it came across that way, wasn’t being rude to you. Was Just trying to say the OP would most likely know about the exhaust differences (otherwise he wouldn’t have known the diffuser is different), so was most likely asking if he can fit the diffuser to his SLine without changing the whole bumper. You’d assume he was doing the exhaust too and not just the diffuser.

Reactions: Ormesome
Sorry pal if it came across that way, wasn’t being rude to you. Was Just trying to say the OP would most likely know about the exhaust differences (otherwise he wouldn’t have known the diffuser is different), so was most likely asking if he can fit the diffuser to his SLine without changing the whole bumper. You’d assume he was doing the exhaust too and not just the diffuser.

No worries mate! :icon thumright: Yeah I get what you're saying, you're right, he should know its a quad system and not single or double.