S3 Rear Diffuser

N417H4N

Reaction score
I have a 3 door 2007 A3 Sline and have just purchased an S3 rear diffuser off an 8P3.

I've seen and heard that the diffusers are different on the sportback to the 3 door S3.

I'm hoping I haven't brought the wrong one but are there any tell tail signs on the sportback one to the 3 door model?

Any help much appreciated.

I believe the part number is 8p3807434g1rr for the 3 door model

@N417H4N lol was just putting it out there.lol

I'm not looking at making any profit on it mate, I bought it early this year but I've recently sold the car and the lights are sat in the garage. Pm me a reasonable offer and I'll take it. @Humpers

Anyone else know?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

@N417H4N lol was just putting it out there.lol

I'm not looking at making any profit on it mate, I bought it early this year but I've recently sold the car and the lights are sat in the garage. Pm me a reasonable offer and I'll take it. @Humpers
How much u want for the s3 diffuser

Did you find out if it is a 5dr diffuser? Did you also pick up the lower rear bumper?
PM me if you do wanna get rid of them so you could get the 3dr one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9e668844769eb9e83744097b79fc239c.jpg

This should help!

9e668844769eb9e83744097b79fc239c.jpg

This should help!

It's all complete it's not split like the picture above. Not found out yet. It's but it's not either of those part numbers.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

i just fitted one to mine the part number was 8p3807434g1rr

I would call up and ask Audi themselves which car this belongs to? Or a couple other people have ETKA here, maybe they can solve this?
Dibs if it is a 5dr and you don't need it

I fitted one to my 8P2 sportback and can confirm the above part numbers in the pic, Audi weren't that helpful to be honest while I was checking all the part numbers as they couldn't confirm the S3 bumper would fit my A3. In the end I triple googled everything myself. But the above is only for the 8P2 sportback

diffuser lower half usualy grey or black is only held on with 2 screws and then clipped into the next piece easy enough to remove and re-paint .

While the main upper part of the bumper is clearly different between three door and five door I would suspect the lower part, with difuser and exhaust cutout, is likely to be identical. Wouldn't make much sense splitting them otherwise :blink:

I'm pretty sure one of the members has done this recently and there were definite differences resulting in a pi$$ poor fit.