S3 rear diffuser. tow eye cover.

cnahamilton

Reaction score
Hi would really appreciate some help. Woke up this lovely christmas eve and found some jealous spiteful childish moron has taken my diffuser tow eye cover and I really cant find another one online. Perhaps to do with the drink from the night before lol. Would love it if someone could help me out.

Hi would really appreciate some help. Woke up this lovely christmas eve and found some jealous spiteful childish moron has taken my diffuser tow eye cover and I really cant find another one online. Perhaps to do with the drink from the night before lol. Would love it if someone could help me out.

On the good side,it may not be theft,as they aren't particularly well held in.....mine dropped off a while ago,and the replacement part from Audi isn't expensive.

Sorry to be a bit of Necro here but....

When you say the part isn't expensive from Audi, do you happen to know how much it costs?

This has happened to me tonight... and I'm gutted but kinda skint at this point so an idea of how much I'll be looking to pay would be very helpful. lol

£13.97 + VAT

So about £16 all in. not to bad actually I just hope I can get it colour coded apparently it comes in Platinum Grey, think mines black.... going to have to get a colour match from halfords and have a go myself.

Happened to me at the weekend. I'm putting it down to driving through massive puddles as they are everywhere.

audi charged me £29 thought.

Nice one, I just need to buy one for mine now. Still havn't got round to doing it. Been putting on gloss black badges on instead :p

Nice one, I just need to buy one for mine now. Still havn't got round to doing it. Been putting on gloss black badges on instead :p

Be warned it comes in grey... I can't seem to match the color of my diffuser. :-/

I thought all the S3 diffusers were grey?! mine is. Well i hope its the right colour grey!!

I thought all the S3 diffusers were grey?! mine is. Well i hope its the right colour grey!!
No the black editions tend to have color coded ones.... At least I think. Mine are black... But might have to get them resprayed as I don't know the paint code of the black I have on mine:(