S3 pedals

Cozza McA

Crunching The Gears
Reaction score
I know this question has been asked a million times but cant find a suitable answer.
Has any one recently bought some s3 pedals if so then where from and how much.
i despise the local audi parts guys haha
thanks for you help

Paid £46 for mine from Schnell-tuning-versand on eBay although he only looks to have Golf ones in at the mo might be worth dropping him a line. Having said that no idea what the dealer would charge.

Not long at all to be fair... cant remember the exact time frame but was definately within the week.

ok thanks
look like im buying them then haha :rockwoot:
how does the euro/£ work for paying?

No worries...

What do you mean? If your paying through paypal you will just pay whatever the current conversion rate is between euros and the pound... which is currently at its best (for the UK) for the last 3 years...!

No worries...

What do you mean? If your paying through paypal you will just pay whatever the current conversion rate is between euros and the pound... which is currently at its best (for the UK) for the last 3 years...!

Yep I saw what u meant when I went through PayPal total of £56 happy with that can't wait for them to come now

According to the description the pedals are not suitable for a A3 cabrio - why is that? Yes, I have a cab.

woo hoo join the club.
sachen deseves a medal for posting the link haha.:applaus:

footrest would be nice but ill settle for pedals at the moment

haha will be happy with a medal! glad i could help...
bought a set of SB LED lights earlier for 166 quid. All hail the weak Euro!

haha will be happy with a medal! glad i could help...
bought a set of SB LED lights earlier for 166 quid. All hail the weak Euro!

sorry to get your hope's up.
just a figure of speech...
jesus thats cheap, cheaper than what i have paid for some MY11 rear lights for a 3dr.
still im happy that i never went to the dealer/**** turpin

I'm looking at getting a set of these too. Did you get the option to select RHD when you ordered them as they look like LHD from the link?

I'm looking at getting a set of these too. Did you get the option to select RHD when you ordered them as they look like LHD from the link?

Never got the option of LHD or RHD, but like sachen said he bought some and fitted them so shouldnt be a problem..
i do see what you mean with the photo though.

I didnt get the option to pick LHD or RHD either. Just assumed he would send the ones in the picture.

Im pretty sure a few peeps on here have bought them, myself included, and no one has had any issues with them as far as I know...

My just arrived this morning after a week. I havent fitted them yet as I had no tool. Hopefully I will get some tools and get it done tomorrow :))

Having a quick look on ETKA tells me that the accelerator is a LHD pedal.

The RHD pedal has a different bottom piece that locates into the floor.

I think the part number is almost the same except the RHD pedal's part number starts 1K2 (Audi A3 2007 Accelerator pedal with electronic modul for vehicles with alu-design: 1K2 721 503 L)

If I knew how to I would post up the diagram but I'm not that knowledgeable, sorry.

All done and they do work, bit of a b**** to get the wiring harness out like. taken my about an hour because i snapped the bit that you push in off :p haha so dont so that.

All done and they do work, bit of a b**** to get the wiring harness out like. taken my about an hour because i snapped the bit that you push in off :p haha so dont so that.

nice one mate.
ill look out for that, mine came today but was out. Got to wait till monday now :(
any pics:hubbahubba:

They are very easy to fit, to avoid breaking the electric connector you have to push it hard down and it will release easily, dont just pull it out as you will break it. That guy on ebay is where i got mine from and they were delivered in good time and are the real deal.

you should go for them just sets the interior off..
yes very easy, accelerator a bit fiddly but nothing hard.

Picked up a set from Schnell-tuning-versand on ebay the other week for £46 plus £7.99 postage. Quick delivery as well at a good price. Seen them cost alot more from other sellers on ebay. Pretty straight forward fitting them, but wiring plug didn't want to come out of the accelerator pedal. With a wee bit of WD40 to lube it up I got the plug off. The pedals really look the part. Just need new mats with a silver trim to go with them.

Thinking about doing the same to mine but want to do the foot rest as well, does anyone know if its possible?

+1 for the footrest. Anybody know if these are available?

I went for these from the schnell tuning bloke as well. I emailed him first to double check that they were RHD and he said yes so went for it. As stated they were the real deal and arrived in four days, happy as larry! Now the girlfriend wants a set for her mk6 golf!

Its even better when you buy a set and two get delivered :whistle2:

What about aluminium foot rest?
I would love some with S3 logo on it:whistle2:

Got a set going cheap then? ;)

Sold them on ebay and got my money back :D I love free mods :)

Just ordered mine should get them next week.

Has anyone got a fitting guide?

Cheers,
Si

Its quite straight forward TBH. The clutch and brake pedals arte just covers (beatch to get off, or at least mine were). I would recomend taking the accelerator cable out while the unit is still attached. Makes it so much easier. But there is a screw holding it in place (hidden behind a plastic cover to the left of the unit). Then its attached to the floor with two clips. Look at the new unit for the placement of these clips and slide a small screwdriver under it to release these clips. If all goes well you will have no fingers by the end of it :)

Got mine on Thursday after only a few days. Fitted them this afternoon, such an improvement! I would recommend doing this mod to anyone!

Fitting only took ten mins after the help on here!

Cheers,
Si

i bought the clutch and brake from my local tps. cost around £24 inc vat with trade discount. just got the throttle to buy which is £68 +VAT i think but well worth every penny