S3 owners hurry, hurry 1 hour to go!

Good plate but i like myn that im getting next friday for my birthday.
S3 TNJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My initials /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

theres loads of S3 plates around, its finding one with the right *** at the end.

in fact lookin round www.newreg.com there is even S3 BOP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif they cant have updated thier records.

[ QUOTE ]
Jonmurgie said:
Nice... so where are you getting that from then as there are no 'S3' plates left on the DVLA site?!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. My parents have already bought my plate thats why its not on there. lol. But i have to wait for it till 19th sept when im 21.
I have the plates made up already and they r made in holigraphic writing (shines colour of rainbow in sunshine) lol

PaulS3 - interesting stuff... just called Newreg and they have now removed it from the site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So that's why the DVLA don't have any S3 plates left.. but I wonder how many reg's on the Newreg site and other big Cherished Numbers websites list plates that have actually already been assigned just to get you to call them and they then try to sell you a different plate...?!

My car came with the plate S3 SWP. The Bloke didnt want to keep it. Saves me some cash. Just got to change my name now. Probably cheaper than getting a new plate.

I want S3 CAV But carnt find it anywere!!!
So I have L1 CAV on instead