S3 ordered

mikemod

Reaction score
Looks like I will be spending a bit more time round here.

Just ordered a S3 Hatch

Sepang Blue
Alcantara/Leather
Tech pack
Comfort pack + parking system plus.
Cruise
Bang + Olufsen
Xenon adaptive
Privacy
Advanced Key
Electric Lumbar

Thought it would still be the pre facelift but it is now one of the first orders for the facelift version.
Still managed to keep the £2.5K contribution and a bit more discount on top
Spec may well change once the dealer knows what is on the new one.
June/July delivery

So I have just ordered a £30k car and I don't even know what it looks like :openmouth:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Gazjs and 1 other person
you have a great spec! the same as me, but I'm panther black! I'm not a fan of sepang. I know strange...

Seems a bit weird to have let you order without knowing the proposed "options" available on the new model.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Yes, not looking forward to the wait:confounded:

Also my current car is sold and is being picked up next week, so I going to get very fit walking everywhere.

He said the spec wont change much as it is a facelift only

Reactions: Gazjs
Congrats Mike, very tidy spec there :)

Thanks guys, been driving GTIs for 15+ years so looking forward to no axle tramp :tongueclosed:

What dealership is this through mike?

I'm still undecided on weather to keep my original order or wait for the facelift. Original order due second week in April, dealer said I've got until end of March to decide what to do. Still waiting to hear more info/price etc before I make my mind up!

Audi Belfast, not that local to most on here!!

Would you consider this?

a8d2e25344d091384dd32c6c595dbb69.jpg
5e0db0fb67b0ce215b6fa6ed0a75b6fb.jpg
4170d122ff7ca8536fcde01371aa25f6.jpg

Reactions: mikemod, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 3 others
Yawn, another Sepang Blue...........................

Reactions: mikemod
Nice spec but as said previously some of those options may come as standard or be priced differently on the facelift so keep checking the configurator.

I would like to see the options available on the facelift personally. Surely some different wheel options, interior gizmos (i.e virtual cockpit), etc...

Happy days Chris, how soon, haven't seen many about.

Looks like I will be spending a bit more time round here.

Just ordered a S3 Hatch

Sepang Blue
Alcantara/Leather
Tech pack
Comfort pack + parking system plus.
Cruise
Bang + Olufsen
Xenon adaptive
Privacy
Advanced Key
Electric Lumbar

Thought it would still be the pre facelift but it is now one of the first orders for the facelift version.
Still managed to keep the £2.5K contribution and a bit more discount on top
Spec may well change once the dealer knows what is on the new one.
June/July delivery

So I have just ordered a £30k car and I don't even know what it looks like :openmouth:

Price is going up aswell as will the price of the options well l wait with bated breath on the outcome of this,my opinion on this is they can't sell a car they don't know about they can take a deposit but can't sell one

Price is going up aswell as will the price of the options well l wait with bated breath on the outcome of this,my opinion on this is they can't sell a car they don't know about they can take a deposit but can't sell one

We discussed this and have agreed a discount on the increase, the discount I am already getting will come off what ever the new price+options will be.